R.G.G. Presents Star Wars: Edge of the Empire

By JStewart1778, in General Discussion

Tonight at 9:00 PM EST on http://www.twitch.tv/robsgamegroup

R.G.G. PRESENTS STAR WARS: Edge of the Empire Season 1 Episode 4 "Cold Storage"
You can also catch up on our past games at http://www.youtube.com/user/RobsGameGroup
In tonight’s “After Show” we will be talking more about AGE OF REBELLION. We will take a deeper look at the New Races, New Careers and New Vehicles! And for ourselves and all of you involved in this discussion on the Fantasy Flight Games Forums… Playing as Imperial Agents!
R.G.G. is a group of gamers located in the Augusta, Georgia area, who love to game and one day decided to start live streaming their games online. With both a pre-game show, half-time show, and a post-game show, R.G.G. is there to answer any gaming questions you may have about both EotE or any other gaming system out there. So click on the above link and follow today. We hope to see you soon.

Edited by JStewart1778

R.G.G. PRESENTS STAR WARS EDGE OF THE EMPIRE SEASON 1 EPISODE 4 "Cold Storage" now on Youtube!

Due to Illness tonight's Shaintar game is cancelled. My apologies to those new viewers who were planning on stopping by to check it out.

Tonight R.G.G. Presents... Star Wars EotE Episode 5 "Cold Storage Part 2" at 9:00 PM EST on www.twitch.tv/Robsgamegroup

Get a run down on the current characters in our Edge of the Empire game and recaps of our games at

http://robsgamegroup.blogspot.com/

1176334_716669208348409_844165035_n.jpg

So... This is coming soon to our game table. Like it will be here Tuesday for me to start getting ready to run!

Beyond the Rim is the first full-length adventure for the Star Wars®: Edge of the Empire™ Roleplaying Game. When new rumors add credence to old smugglers’ tales of a long-lost Separatist treasure ship, it’s time for a handful of intrepid explorers, scrappy smugglers, and cunning academics to fire up their hyperdrive and embark upon a fantastic journey to the farthest regions of the Star Wars galaxy. Fantastic adventures await those who seek to discover what really happened to the Sa Nalaor!

Tonight R.G.G. Presents Star Wars: Edge of the Empire "Cold Storage Part 3" @ 9:00 PM EST on www.twitch.tv/robsgamegroup . In the after show we will be discussing the X-Wing Game from FFG as well as the "Beyond the Rim" adventure that we will be running next!

(WARNING THE AFTERSHOW MAY CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS)

Isn't posting the same thing on multiple boards usually frowned upon? This really belongs on the Edge of the Empire boards (where it also appears to be posted) rather than here.

Is it? I usually post on the forums of the related topics, I know I don't read every forum, only the ones that apply to me, but thanks for sharing your opinion with me.

Have to agree with HappyDaze, what does this have to do with Age of Rebellion?

In each post game show we discuss Age of Rebellion and answer questions anyone may have.

Was kinda waiting for somebody to break the ice on this one. I'm sure the site is entertaining and maybe helpful, but this really belongs over in Edge of the Empire (where, yes, it already is). Here, it's just advertising, bordering on spam.

Maybe you should put the info in your sig, instead?