Wizard Starting Stance?

By Tensen01, in WFRP Rules Questions

So, I've read though the first 10 pages of the forum and didn't see this answered so I'll make a post.

We just started making characters for the first time and I noticed that on the Cards the Apprentice Wizard didn't have a little stance picture on his card. I've looked through all the books I have access to and have only found "Varies" in the Player's Guide, but no information as to how it varies.

Can anyone tell me what the Stance tracker for the Bright Order Wizard is?

Bright order is three red and one green. The default stance is on the order card. So look for those talent sized order cards for the various magic orders to find the default stance.

Edited by Gallows

This also means, if you are in neutral stance, all spells will be cast using the reckless side of the card.

If both sides are equal, the PC needs to decide at char creation if reckless or conservative will be the default stance.

If you're using the players' guide the stances for the various orders are on page 180, under the relevant talent.

Bright order is three red and one green. The default stance is on the order card. So look for those talent sized order cards for the various magic orders to find the default stance.

Thanks, I don't actually have access to the cards currently as the GM has all that stuff, I'm going strictly by the players guide currently. Would be nice for the book to say that somewhere obvious for those of us who don't have the cards. I would have never thought to look at the talent card info in the book since nothing actually tells me that

Edited by Tensen01

If you're using the players' guide the stances for the various orders are on page 180, under the relevant talent.

Yep they are there too... cheers stickman.