Fan supplements

By Mastigos, in Dark Heresy

You are more than welcome to use my supplement for information, copy paste it if you want.
I'm sure it will be mentioned in the credits ;)

S.

You are more than welcome to use my supplement for information, copy paste it if you want.

I'm sure it will be mentioned in the credits ;)

Cool- thanks!

ANy charts needed for your section Adeptus-B? I haven't had the time to collect my thoughts for my part (moving on friday, woot!), but I can certainly find time to make some charts or stuff.

Not for Chapter 4 , but we'll need some for Chapter 2 , listing the Skills and whatnot for the Alternate Ranks. I'll PM you when I have something ready to post.

Speaking of Chapter 2 , I've done a little jiggering on that as well:

CHAPTER 2: PC Options (needs a name- SUFFER NOT THE ALIEN, maybe?)

To hate the Alien is both religion and law in the Imperium of Man. The Emperor Himself decreed that Humanity alone was to rule the galaxy; xenos violate this holy proclamation by their very existence. Many go further still in their blasphemies: waging war on the Imperium, enslaving humans for unspeakable purposes, and corrupting Imperial citizens with the enticement technological wonders not sanctioned by the Priesthood of Mars. All of these crimes earn the galaxy’s many xenobreeds the rightful sentence of extermination, and justify the teachings to the Ecclesiarchy on the subject: “Listen not to the alien, look not upon the alien, speak not unto the alien!”

Yet, in Mankind’s unending war among the stars, some Imperial servants must listen, look, and even speak unto the alien, if the alien’s tactics are to be understood and their weaknesses exploited sufficiently to ensure their total destruction. The most numerous of these Imperial citizens who are asked to risk their very souls through contact with xenos are without question the men and women of the Imperial Guard, who seek to enact the destruction of vile aliens through direct combat. One cannot very well put a lasgun shot through the eye of an Ork without looking upon the alien, after all. Hence, combat forces are exempted from that prohibition for the greater glory of the God-Emperor (-though a regiment’s complement of Commissars and Confessors are expected to keep a vigilant watch for any sign of corrupting influence amongst the ranks caused by contact with the damnable alien; any sign of corruption- in thought or deed- is quickly ‘excised’ before the vile cancer can spread).

Among the officer cadre charged with directing the war against the hated alien, still greater leeway is given, for they must be able to anticipate the actions of the enemy in order to prosecute a successful campaign. This requires an understanding of an alien adversary’s psychology and culture- even though such knowledge may well court madness. A potential officer must be carefully screened before being elevated to a position of command, lest they turn out to be vulnerable to corruption from the insights into the alien mind that inform their battlefield tactics.

Then there are the Imperial agents who collect intelligence on xeno warhosts to provide those officers with the information needed to make appropriate decisions about how best to eradicate an alien menace. These spies and assassins must endure contacts with aliens that would surely drive a normal citizen to blackest despair, yet this is a sacrifice that must be endured, to ensure Mankind’s victory against the Enemy Without.

And finally, there is the Ordo Xenos. No one else can begin to grasp the alien horrors upon which the Inquisitors and operatives of the Ordo Xenos are forced to gaze on a regular basis. Hence, those recruited for service in the Holy Ordos must be made of stern stuff indeed. The Inquisition is always looking for individuals who can bring special abilities to bear in the war against the threat of the alien.

(incomplete)

Part 1: New Origins

• Changeling (a human raised by Eldar to fulfill the prophesy of a Farseer)
  • Collegus Xenorum (a xeno-studying college on Archaos, mentioned in The Koronus Bestiary p.101)
  • -Others needed

Part 2: New Background Packages

• Freed Thrall (a former slave liberated from the Orks)*
  • Raid Survivor (someone scarred by a horrific alien attack)*
  • -Others needed

*See first drafts earlier in this thread.

Part 3: New Alternate Ranks

• Archaeoxenologist (excavator of xeno sites- the name is taken from the Eisenhorn novels)
  • Diplomatist (an authorized negotiator with xenos)
  • Scalp-Taker (a hunter of alien bounties)
  • Xenophile (a collector of forbidden art and artifacts)
  • -Others needed

Part 4: New Cell Directives

• I've seen one posted in the House Rules section ( this ) that we might be able to borrow...
  • -Others needed

uhh i know its been a lot of years but is anyone by any chance still interested in working on it? Because everything ive read so far on this thread i really adore

20 hours ago, Xenos_Are_Cool said:

uhh i know its been a lot of years but is anyone by any chance still interested in working on it?

Unfortunately almost all users left the forum after transfer to Archive section.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:20 AM, Jargal said:

Unfortunately almost all users left the forum after transfer to Archive section.

ah, that sucks. Ive seen these guys a lot before i made my acc and all their things seem amazing

On 11/9/2019 at 5:07 PM, Xenos_Are_Cool said:

ah, that sucks. Ive seen these guys a lot before i made my acc and all their things seem amazing

Some of us still troll around here, but others moved to the Ordo Discordia or the 40krpg subreddit.

Not sure where Adeptus B ended up honestly.