Excel Character Builder

By Bren_Waynero, in General Discussion

Now with Age of Rebellion Beta possibilities

Version 1.05 is up... SWEotE CharSheet 1.05.xlsx

Please keep an eye out for the ever present errors. And be aware, I will be updating the layout of the sheets in time. Especially page 2, I made a quick change so that I could get it out this weekend. It works as is, but I know I can do better when I have more time. I will continue to work on it as I get input from you, and as the beta test moves forward and changes are made.

I will try to check this post for feedback, but the primary post in the EotE forums will be checked more often.

Said in the EotE thread, but bears repeating.

Thanks for all the time and work spent on creating and updating this. It's proved to be a very handy resource, even just for trying out various character ideas.

Thanks as always Bren!!! Was going to ask when you were going to do it :)

Thanks for putting this together and keeping it updated. I'll give this a look and let you know if I notice any strange behaviour.

Bumping this, in the hopes that new content from Enter the Unknown will make its way into the spreadsheet. Excellent tool so far, keep up the good work!

You know, I'm wondering if Bren is even around anymore. His last post was some months ago, so he could very well have moved on to other things, either by necessity or by choice.

I'm hoping he's around, this is one of the better builders I've seen. Could really use an up to date version when AoR gets a finished release.

Like you said above, the amount of effort he put into this is amazing and the product just remarkably useful.