Moondragon, discardpile, corrupted unit

By gertat, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

À few questions

1. When Moondragon enters play and for example enters play into the battlefield with 1 unit. We are almost sure that the unit in the battlefield must be sacrificed because the action is triggered the Moondragon is in the battlefield

2. Can you look trough your own discardpile?

3. If you corrupt à unit that are questing is it removed from the quest and loses the collected resources?

I'd say yes to the first two and no to the last.

1) That's no the question. =) You will sacrifice that battlefield unit, and all other in every zone (except chosen ones).

2) Yes.

3) No. Corruption is not leaving the play.

Thanks

I like to continue with question 3.

3a. So the unit continue to quest even though It's corrupted. We didn't think it left play just that it remains in the questzone but was not questing anymore

3b. If you play Judgement of Loec on à questing unit. Is that removed from the quest? And stays in the questzone as à faceup development

3a It continues to quest.

3b

Q: What happens when I play Judgement of Loec (MC 26) on a unit?

A: The unit it is attached to stays faceup and is considered to be a development for as long as Judgement of Loec remains attached to it (see page 11 for information on faceup developments). If it is played on a unit that is questing, that unit is removed from the quest and placed into the zone it was questing in.

Thanks

We knew the answer to 3b (sometimes you must ask obvious questions in context with another) but we feel the answers on 3a and 3b should be the same.

Now we know.

It's great to have you guys to ask because it helps in some heated arguments.

Instead of arguing we just say For now we play like this and after we ask the forum.

Love this game.

Question 2 again

Can you look att your oppenents discardpile.

We dont think so but it doesnt hurt to ask.

Yes, you can, you can also ask him to count cards in his hand/deck and tell you the number.

If the unit you play Judgement of Loec on was corrupted.

If Judgement of Loec is removed is the unit still corrupted?

Q: What happens if I playJudgement of Loec (LE 26) on acorrupted unit?

A: The corrupted unit becomes a corrupted development. Furthermore, if Judgement of Loec is removed from a corrupted development, it reverts back to a corrupted unit status.