Chapter I: Playing the Game

By Ineti, in Proofreading Changes

Page 9: Fourth paragraph, left column--Suggest changing the wording in the first line to "However, if these options are not available, a chart on..." because the second paragraph refers to an app and not dice, so the line as written doesn't really make sense.

Page 13-14: Relating to the sections on Success, Advantage, Failure, and Threat--at the end of the section description, for the 'good' dice the symbols appear in d8, d6, and d12 order but for the 'bad' dice the symbols appear in d6, d8, and d12 order. Suggest selecting one option and making it consistent for all four sections (suggest d6, d8, d12 makes the most sense).

Page 13: In the second paragraph in the section for Triumph, the page reference to page 13 should be to page 22. I'm confident the page numbers will be different in the final, but you'll want to make sure it's directing the reader to the right page.

Page 14: Under the heading for Force Resources, it's mentioned that there are other uses for Force dice beyond using Force powers. One such use is rolling for starting Destiny. What other uses are there for Force dice? As far as I can tell, there are no other uses for Force dice in either EOTE or AOR. This would suggest that the "there are other uses for Force dice" is inaccurate, as there is only one other use for them in AOR.

Page 27: The first paragraph under the Experience & Development header should have a blue "E" initial dropcap at the start of the paragraph, reflecting the design of all other first paragraphs in the book following a blue high-level header. This is the only place in the book that is missing the initial dropcap.