FFG Sleeves

By Mike, in Dragon Shields

What I'd really like to see would be custom sleeves for FFG games. For example a BSG-Box with sleeves for all BSG board game cards. Any plans of jumping that precise bandwagon? and while I'm at it - will I get some royalties for this grandious idea?

Sleeves for all the small TI3 cards. So far I have had to place the cards in sideways and then cut the top half off of all of them. Takes some time and there are a lot of cards for the base and expansion games together.

Sleeves would definately be nice, it's a hassle to cut them yourself to size.

There must be someone that does something small that works, though I can't think of who...

For me sleeving makes just sense when you're playing often a game. As I play AH, TI3, etc just +-6 times a year, it wouldn't make sense to protect them. Also if you sleeve your small cards you need more space...

If its about smaller sleeves, some distrubutors have access to small sized ones --made mostly for the yu-gi-oh card game-- i know a couple of board games players that use those sleeves (the clear ones, obviously)

Yeah I would like to see some Kingdom Hearts Sleeves.

Personally I would like to see the Oathkeeper Oblivion X on mine but thats just me.

Clear sleeves that fit the FFG small cards like in BSG, Talisman 4.5, etc is exactly what I have wanted for a while. I also have been thinking about cutting normal sized sleeves down and just put the cards in sideways, but yeah, that will indeed take a while and then with the slot on the side it will make shuffling more difficult. This would be really sweet if these were made (and mini 1 row cardboard boxes that also fit those small cards).

I'm in favor of Mike's idea. As a game company which also makes card sleeves, FFG could make use of their own art for the card backs, and make sure the odd-sized cards have sleeves which fit.

Indeed, I am also in favor of Mike's idea. As a gamer it is so hard to make up sleeves for all the games i have. A company which makes great games should also make card sleeves for that one stop shoping experience happy.gif

+1

I'd love to sleeve my AH cards. They're getting a lot of use in League play.

He Mattr0polis,

If you think inserting cards side-way and cutting is long, you should see how long it is to add a "vacuum bag sealer" as an extra step to seal the cut parts. llorando.gif

But I can tell you that the cards are very easy to shuffle now gran_risa.gif

Cheers

i really like my FFG sleeves for Talisman. these are neat. gui%C3%B1o.gif

FFG sleeves are greate! Just waiting for the Lord of the Rings sleeves!