and why not one more question on un-cancelable damage

By sammann11, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

So yesterday I asked, researched, and found out that Sword Masters of Hoeth apparently can absorb infinite combat damage. From the FAQ by Mallumo and Entropy:

"Q. If I defend with Swordmasters of Hoeth, and the attackers have 20 damage to assign, how much damage MUST be assigned to the Swordmasters before damage can be assigned to my capital?
A. All of it. Units must be assigned enough damage to destroy them, including cancellation effects. Since Swordmasters cancel all combat damage, no damage can be assigned to the capital (see Combat Damage above)."

With this is mind - let me lay our this scenario. You control a legend with Descendant of Gods (Attach to a target legend. Attached legend gets +4 hit points and can defend any of your zones.) and Shield of Aeons (This card cannot be targeted by card effects. While attached Hero or legend is participating in combat, cancel all damage assigned to it.) both attached to it.

In this case it would be darn hard for your oppoenent to win. He would have to be able to destroy the Descendant of Gods through card effects or direct a boat load of non-combat damage to that target legend, right? With both of those two attachments he would be unstopable, unless I'm missing something, right?

Also - are attachments that are attached to a legend "in" any zone?

Thanks in advance for any response!

SMoH are killed pretty easy, but the legend will be hard enough to kill. I see the way of corruption only.

Edited by c2h4n