Bolo grenade question

By Netch, in Gears of War: The Board Game

When i throw a bolo grenade, do i just discard a grenade token, and then i can do a normal attack afterwards, or do i have to do it as a part of an attack move?

It takes the place of an attack. Think of the Bolo grenade as a standard weapon, just with different ammo. If I remember, correctly, you can't switch weapons in the middle of a combat maneuver either, so if you play a card that says you have x-amount of attacks and you don't have enough grenades, you'll either have to use a different weapon or just use up one/all of your grenades and waste the extra attacks on the card.

Thanks for the answer!

If I remember, correctly, you can't switch weapons in the middle of a combat maneuver either, so if you play a card that says you have x-amount of attacks and you don't have enough grenades, you'll either have to use a different weapon or just use up one/all of your grenades and waste the extra attacks on the card.

There is nothing in the rules about having to do, say Pummel (2 attacks) with the same weapon. If you Pummel, you could first throw a Bolo, then finish off a wounded Locust with a Lancer for example.