Qiestion with cards.

By Aectan, in Runewars

Hi. After first game we ve found some questions.

Season card - the sacred portal, there is term ''unactivated units'', what does it mean? Or this is only mistake and should read unactivated areas?

We played two players game and there is often situation when one of our quests cannot be completed cause of absence required map tiles, is it ok?

Reward card ''flute of posession'' allows to move neutral units to the adjacent area, what if i would move them into enemy/controlled area, will the battle start or will they become allied?

Map setup, it is clear that mountain border cannot touch parallel water border, but can water touch water and mountain touch mountain border?

Ps sorry for my bad english:-) i hope for your answers!

Season card - the sacred portal, there is term ''unactivated units'', what does it mean? Or this is only mistake and should read unactivated areas?

I would take it to mean units that occupy a hex which has not been activated (ie: no activation token.)

We played two players game and there is often situation when one of our quests cannot be completed cause of absence required map tiles, is it ok?

It's been a while since I played, but I think you're supposed to remove all the quest cards for tiles that aren't in play from the deck during set up.

Reward card ''flute of posession'' allows to move neutral units to the adjacent area, what if i would move them into enemy/controlled area, will the battle start or will they become allied?

They will become allied with the faction who controls that hex.

Map setup, it is clear that mountain border cannot touch parallel water border, but can water touch water and mountain touch mountain border?

Again, it's been a while, but I don't think water can touch water, nor mountain touch mountain.

Thank you!

I agree with Steve. For the question about the quests, when you build the Quest deck you only place cards in the deck that correspond to a tile in play, or that don't correspond to any tile.

For the one about map setup, you can't have touching borders that are both colored, even if they are same or different. However, they CAN touch at the corners only, as long as the two edges themselves don't touch.

(IE, if you have a mountain border, you can place another tile so the mountain border is basically "extended" to make a longer mountain chain; you just can't have to mountains touching face-to-face).