Wondering if figures will be reprinted

By xuzuthor, in Arkham Horror Premium Figures

I noticed that some of the investigators have gone out of stock and was wondering if they would ever be reprinted. I'll have to keep my eye on the reprint schedule.

Luckily I noticed and snagged one from an OLGS when I noticed FFG went out (and that store only had 2 left...the next day zero). Now I've only seen them sold at a marked up price.

I was mostly wondering because it would let me know how the monsters will be handled too. I haven't bought those yet, but may....just trying to see if I need to act with the same urgency.

I too would like to know if they will come back in stock.

Seeing as it's been 3 years; I don't see it happening. I've been searching all over (including outside of the country).
Just really upset as I can't complete my collection and finish up what I need to enrich the gaming experience.

I would also be really interested in seeing a reprinting of the out of stock investigators. Especially since most of those out of print investigators have been showing up in Eldritch expansions.

The hardest to get hold of are available, unpainted, in mansions of madness and its expansions.

It'll be cheaper to buy that game and paint them.

Is there an official statement that they stopped the production? I still have a little hope left, since they released 4 new figures recently :rolleyes:

Is there an official statement that they stopped the production? I still have a little hope left, since they released 4 new figures recently :rolleyes:

That's true. It seems odd to release new ones while you leave half your product out of stock.

The hardest to get hold of are available, unpainted, in mansions of madness and its expansions.

It'll be cheaper to buy that game and paint them.

Good call! I haven't thought of that.

That's true. It seems odd to release new ones while you leave half your product out of stock.

The "new" figures are figures for existing monsters in Arkham Horror and MoM, not investigators, and they allow people to complete the set.

The monster and investigator figures have taken years to sell out, even when produced in small quantities and so seem unlikely to be remade once the initial run has been depleted.

I would buy more if they are rereleased, but it doesn't seem to be very profitable for FFG. They didn't even sell out when they were all offered at half price in the recent sale.

On 8/29/2016 at 4:48 PM, Shub-Niggurath said:

The "new" figures are figures for existing monsters in Arkham Horror and MoM, not investigators, and they allow people to complete the set.

The monster and investigator figures have taken years to sell out, even when produced in small quantities and so seem unlikely to be remade once the initial run has been depleted.

I would buy more if they are rereleased, but it doesn't seem to be very profitable for FFG. They didn't even sell out when they were all offered at half price in the recent sale.

That's because no one would jump to buy half the mini's if FFG didn't assure them that they could buy the other half later. I think it would be cool if they remake them as MoM or EH miniatures (and slightly different for collectors sake) then they can add new ones when new monsters come out in the games, i.e. A lot of Eldritch Horror monsters do not have minis and that game is the reason why I started collecting them.

@FFG - Kickstarter please!!!! (With paint option of course)

Any official word on this?