NPCs - question and examples (Battle Sister)

By knasserII, in General Discussion

It all depends on how realistic you'd want those proportions to be (*coughwaistcough*), and how strikingly feminine the pose. ;)

ch1ps042_lrg.jpg

Alright, not exactly powered armour, but you get the idea.

ch1ps003_lrg.jpg

Two of these troopers are female. ;)

Edited by Lynata

It all depends on how realistic you'd want those proportions to be (*coughwaistcough*), and how strikingly feminine the pose. ;)

ch1ps042_lrg.jpg

ch1ps003_lrg.jpg

ch1ps042_lrg.jpg

ch1ps003_lrg.jpg

Hmmm. I'm going to guess the front most and the one immediately behind and slightly to the right (the one slightly obscured by the front most). How did I do?

But yes, I agree. I'm just having fun.

Correct on both! I remember the front one from the movie, and the other has a rather distinctive pouch on the left pauldron.

Did you go by relative body heights for the first one, or have you actually managed to spot any distinctive features in regards to body shape?

I'm now thinking I should have posted only the 2nd picture and not mentioned any number, just "one or more of these 8 troopers are girls". Shame I only get that idea now. :D

Correct on both! I remember the front one from the movie, and the other has a rather distinctive pouch on the left pauldron.

Did you go by relative body heights for the first one, or have you actually managed to spot any distinctive features in regards to body shape?

I'm now thinking I should have posted only the 2nd picture and not mentioned any number, just "one or more of these 8 troopers are girls". Shame I only get that idea now. :D

I demi-cheated. (but only demi ;) ). The front most I picked out with reasonable confidence. That was fair. But I guessed that the photo of the two with helmets off were going to be the same ones as in the photo below given the repetition of quantity and the same watermark on both photos. The upper ones have rounded shoulder pads and that let me discount three of the troopers from the photo narrowing the odds for the remaining. Of the final four on the right, I thought it could be the obscured one I picked or the tall one right-most in ten picture. The set of the shoulders of the obscured one is a little more sloping so I eventually picked that one and decided the other was simply a bit camp. ;)