Age of rebellion in Europe

By Ser Folly, in General Discussion

Hi there! Does anyone have a clue whether I'll be able to get a copy of the Beta in Europe (Germany)? I'd love working with that stuff and one of my friends is the best playtester ever. At least he always keeps complaining about the mistakes in various RPGs... :(

Order from FFGs online store, pay shipping and there you are. Is what I did for EotE and plan to do for AoR. Its costly, but that how it is. You might be lucky and have a FLGS that will participate in the beta thingy - I know some FLGS in the US order beta books, I have no idea if any European ones did for Eote, or will do for AoR.

Order from FFGs online store, pay shipping and there you are. Is what I did for EotE and plan to do for AoR. Its costly, but that how it is. You might be lucky and have a FLGS that will participate in the beta thingy - I know some FLGS in the US order beta books, I have no idea if any European ones did for Eote, or will do for AoR.

Well I got my copy of the Edge of the Empire Beta from my UK based FLGS so I'd say yes but the real question is will they produce as many copies as they did with the Edge of the Empire Beta or will they restrict numbers after all Shadows of a Black Sun doesn't seem to have been released beyond a limited number?

Edited by copperbell

Hoping to pick up my copy next week when I goto the states. I was more worried about people to play the Game in Europe/Germany.

Just remembered the generous fee for shipping that FFG takes. I might not get it on fastest possible shipping after all, $88 is sillystupid. Even Amazon does it cheaper, and quicker. Oh well. $40 bucks it is... for a $30 books. I should order 2 just so that it seems worth it. :ph34r:

yeah, that was my problem too. Shipping is crazy expensive.

I've heard from my FLGS that the European distributor is getting AOR Beta books in, just unsure on the numbers as the US market will be fed first.

Something about the books being prepared for release in two weeks, getting them over here however might be another week or more! :unsure:

Well hopefully in the meantime we'll learn more about it! :rolleyes:

Has anyone heard anything about this being released in the UK?

Has anyone heard anything about this being released in the UK?

No, alas.

Got ours on ebay, by paying twice the cost. We all chipped in.

In UK stores tomorrow through Esdevium!

Due to a lack of funds, my experience with the AoR Beta will be limited to whenever I can steal my friend's book. I do, however, plan on getting the F&D beta - and, obviously, plan on buying all three cores.

It's £20 if you can find it in stores. I've got lucky in that my group of 4 are paying a tenner each for 2 beta books.

:o Lucky.

Ordered my copy from Leisure Games in London - you can find them online, and they seem to still have stock.

My group has 2 copies between 5 players and we were also given a poster and pre made characters to go along with them.

My initial thoughts are very positive. So much information to sink in, it will be a great asset to our campaign.

Ordered my copy from the Orc's Nest site Tuesday evening, it has arrived today (Thursday) :)