SNK03/ 108/ The Noble Scion of an Odious Bloodline
SNK03/ 131/ Revitalize
SNK03/ 135/ Addes Syndicate
UFS5P/ 1/ Broken Leg
UFS5P/ 3/ Bleeding Internally
DS02/ 73/ J. Talbain

This list is also located here:

http://app.fantasyflightgames.com/ufs-banned-errata.html

Thanks so much for putting this list together! One thing though, and I ask this question because I am honestly confused, but aren't the other injury assets banned to? Broken Arm and Head Trauma?

No. Like Li Long's Conditioning, they're cards that were never released. The two that were (Broken Leg and Bleeding Internally) were banned before the other two would have been released.

Where did you get ths information?

Kyle Edwards said:

Where did you get ths information?

I am a Rules Arbiter - per the description of this forum - my answers on rules are official.

I took the exisiting list, found in the tournament rules, added all of the cards that have been banned since then, announced in the various official announcements known as "State of the Game" Announcements, and posted them in a collected post.

I have posted this list as a convenience so that players can find it easily, since I field the question of "what cards are banned" at least once a day.

Antigoth,

Could you edit your post and make a second column w/ a list of all the cards that are not banned, but are not legal as they have never been released, and likely will never be. I know Olcadan, Li Long, the remaining Injury assets all fall into that category, but I think there was another card or two as well.

Also, hopefully FFG will see fit to take this list and post it somewhere on the website where it will be easy to find. That would be a USEFUL THING.

Antigoth said:

Set #/ Card # /Card Title

SNK03/ 121/ Revitalize

I believe Revitalize is 131 in the set.

Yup

131.jpg

docfrost said:

I believe Revitalize is 131 in the set.

My bad. Updated.

aslum said:

Antigoth,

Could you edit your post and make a second column w/ a list of all the cards that are not banned, but are not legal as they have never been released, and likely will never be. I know Olcadan, Li Long, the remaining Injury assets all fall into that category, but I think there was another card or two as well.

Also, hopefully FFG will see fit to take this list and post it somewhere on the website where it will be easy to find. That would be a USEFUL THING.

Aslum,

Would love to do all of what you're requesting. Please understand that I can't go into it, but there are mitigating reasons why I have not done that at this point in time.

*color me excited*

That sounds to me like one (or more) of the cards is going to be released after all (hopefully with errata first).

aslum said:

*color me excited*

That sounds to me like one (or more) of the cards is going to be released after all (hopefully with errata first).

Woah there sunshine!

There are currently no plans to release any of the cards that have been stated that they will not be released.

Please do not read anything into what I've said. *Part* of the challenge with the document that you're asking is cards like *Rashotep*, where they've been given out at certain events, but are still not legal, and trying to ascertain when they will be given out.

I saw a list on the trade forum that listed the person had 4 head traumas and 4 broken arms. Did some get released or is he full of crap?

Kitties_Outcast said:

I saw a list on the trade forum that listed the person had 4 head traumas and 4 broken arms. Did some get released or is he full of crap?

The Forner publishers of UFS - Sabertooth Games had a practice of printing promos significantly in advance.

When a print run was done, they then gave many copies of the promos to their staff.

When STG folded, many of the staff took their promos, and sold them, for reasons of their own. This release many promos into the market that hadn't been release, and will never be released.

Personally I own a Copy of Olcadan (Character) and Li-Longs Conditioning (Foundation).

Broken Arm, and Head Trauma fall into the same catagory. They're out there, but they haven't been officially release. Additionally there are no plans to make them legal for play any time in the near future.

However some of the promos that are out there like that will be distributed in the next few months (See Heel Snipe and Temujin of the past few months, as well as the Rock Howard Card of the Month)

That continued staggered release of some of the promos is what is causing having an exhaustive promo legality list to be a challenge.

Considering the URL is ufs-banned-errata.html some might think that there are no longer any cards w/ errata. If that is not true, it should probably be fixed.

I thought Fruit F#@!er (PA 43/45) was on the banned list? I must be mistaken then.

aslum said:

Considering the URL is ufs-banned-errata.html some might think that there are no longer any cards w/ errata. If that is not true, it should probably be fixed.

Eventually the errata list will be meleded into the document. Due to the daily requests and complaints for the banned list, we felt it was important to ensure that the banned list was accessible on the main site. (I've had to handle many less posts asking what cards are banned... yay!)

One-Two said:

I thought Fruit F#@!er (PA 43/45) was on the banned list? I must be mistaken then.

It was originally, and then it was removed about a year later.

Unban everything, you don't run UFS anymore! Anarchy to the UFS! xD

Kerhex said:

Unban everything, you don't run UFS anymore! Anarchy to the UFS! xD

Ker there will be no Olcadan's Mentoring or Rejection at our playgroup. Give it up! :P

Malk said:

Ker there will be no Olcadan's Mentoring or Rejection at our playgroup. Give it up! :P

No I won't! They're not in charge of anything now, they created powercards, so that they could profit from them. People bought them and then got screwd, when the same people who made the powercards, banned them! That's unfair. So do the right thing and unban all cards!

Speaking as rules Arbiter:

As of this writing: Fantasy Flight Games still owns UFS.

There is currently a group trying to get the rights to the game. That is covered in the general discussion area.

Failing that, there are folks looking at putting together a UFS players committee.

This thread is not the place for discussions. This is for factual rules Q&A.

If you have a campaign to unban cards, please take that to the general discussion area.

Antigoth said:

Speaking as rules Arbiter:

As of this writing: Fantasy Flight Games still owns UFS.

There is currently a group trying to get the rights to the game. That is covered in the general discussion area.

Failing that, there are folks looking at putting together a UFS players committee.

This thread is not the place for discussions. This is for factual rules Q&A.

If you have a campaign to unban cards, please take that to the general discussion area.

You just fell for it... xD Although it is true that it's all your fault that many people in my playgroup were screwd when they bought Olcadan's Mentoring, Lord of the Makai and stuff they WERE really a pain in the ass and just deserved to be banned.

Just to stay on-topic, Mark of the Beast is still in-block, right?