Empire Verena + Wood Elf Assault

By Mixer2, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

Hello everyone :)
This time I present something of Order, specifically the empire based on the destruction of rival card Judgement of Verena , yea Verena.
Enjoy the reading!

Deck specifically burn the enemy with cards : Friedrich Hemmler and Wild Rider. As we put the development in the area Battlefield order to assault the enemy with Wild Rider, the waist was also Helblaster Cannon which is attached to my unit for Battlefield gives the hammer for each development! :P Deck game is very good and the same deck went through several editions.

(I do not have the Long Winters hence its absence in the deck which is less visible)

Here are my favorite option this deck.

1.List :

Units (22) :

3 Peasant Militia - It is known, gives loyalty, for 0, under Runefang

3 Huntsmen - It is known, increases draw!

3 Nimble Spearman - It costs two and mad because what does not? Puts development. Well, but as I do not have Wild Rider unit controls the Wood Elf and I can safely play the Pageant of Shrikes :)

3 Priest of Verena - Controls the development, increases EKO

2 Osterknacht Elite - Control units (how powerful)

2 Ostland Greatswords - Great card, the resources of the attack always be using :)

3 Wild Rider - We know that without it, there were some that is a destroyer card at a cost of less than Hemmlera, this great :D

3 Friedrich Hemmler - ,,There is only one playable legend ... Friedrich Hemmler" - Vaen

Tactics (14) :

3 Dance to Loec - Super card play you need to develop

3 Iron Discipline - Powerful protection, ,,TARGET UNIT ..."

3 Will of the Electors - Restriction does not look like to be, and this gives us additional control developments! Great!

3 Judgement of Verena - Let's go to the next card :lol:

2 Pageant of Shrikes - Super hidden card play if necessary and then Verena! :ph34r:

Supports (14) :

3 Contested Village - Forced card = )

3 Helblaster Volley Gun - It gives a powerful force on the attack (giving every turn in the development of Battlefield + Dance To Loec) if necessary. - Awesome ;)

2 The Imperial Zoo - Cool cool and cool card that strengthens the economy that can tweak as you want and when you want

3 Runefang of Solland - Awesome cards, Verena free, in my opinion, must be in three copies.

3 Shrine to Taal - This experiment more card but since it gives such a kick game : D

2.Absent cards :

*Church of Sigmar - There was no place on this card. In my opinion, a super great protection but as the Shrine Taal just can not do, of course, mention it.

*Long Winter - I do not have

*Jade Acolyte - I played it for a long time and still are interesting solutions

*Rodrik's Rider - Logically. Playing the enemy would give additional development ? No way :angry: . And so I'm at the deck too many units. Will of The Electors cool moves to develop.

*Red Arrow Coach - The proverbial cart. Sorry there was no place for the Ferrari.

:D In addition, the test score, ,,poorly he rode "

3.The last words :

I think that nothing is missed. Overall a very nice deck to play and control your opponent.

No some variety to the game card. Thanks for your attention.

At the end of the link to Deckbox. = ) - http://deckbox.org/sets/447016 (Verena v9.2 + wood elf V5)

I think it's great people have wanted to play Judgement of Verena decks since the new alternate art cards have been released.

tumblr_mr7pm2uM2X1r67vavo1_100.png

These decks have been wrecking havoc at several of our local tournaments. We find the best way to shut them down is to destroy Shrine to Taal early or, if you have a lot of unit destruction, destroy every wood elf that hits the table. No wood elves means no Pageant of Shrikes .

The deck I lost to last night did have Red Arrow Coach and even when I was able to destroy all his Shrines he gave Hemmler a spin around the block in his Ferrari to get enough resources to play a wood elf, pageants and verena in 1 turn.

Long Winter is a must. Even if you don't play it on your opponent it allows you to toolbox all the developments you are laying down.

PS: I was playing dwarves and lost 2:0.

http://deckbox.org/sets/447216

Edited by Kaine82

Interesting set. But I think that rely damaging only on Friedrich is quite odd.

Looks to me like there are several options for damage. Helblaster Volley Gun and Wild Rider are both heavy hitters.

I'm not a huge fan of Wild Rider . His effect is always too slow. I like Bladesinger and Spellsinger better.

Looks to me like there are several options for damage. Helblaster Volley Gun and Wild Rider are both heavy hitters.

I'm not a huge fan of Wild Rider . His effect is always too slow. I like Bladesinger and Spellsinger better.

I also think, that Wild Rider is a kind of plan B choice. HVG is a threat, but there are not so many cards you can fluently sacrifice for development. Actually, I think this deck is a good one, but it's obviously relies on devs and this is not a fast thing. If the first hand won't be a good set, almost any rush deck can beat the **** out of this deck.

Almost every Empire decks relies on one card in Battlfield - Hemmler :P

Almost every Empire decks relies on one card in Battlfield - Hemmler :P

maybe 'cause he is cheap as a low-level wh*re? :P

5 cost with 2 loyalty (easily achievable in empire decks in turn2) 5/5 stats, awesome ability and option to ride through zones, he's just to good not to take him.

I know. In fact, he is a cheapest and the most powerful empire unit (i wanted to write "in game", but there is Daemon Prince).

actually, i always wondered if there are any alternative heavy smasher to Hemmler?

He's better than Prince, he doesn't need sacrifices ;)

There is no alternative to Hemmler and if there ever will be it will probably get banned (lol). As long as he is not restricted every other empire Hero won't be played.

PS: I was playing dwarves and lost 2:0.

http://deckbox.org/sets/447216

This poorly you played :D

I long winter is necessary, in my opinion, is the best card in the game tactics :lol:

I never in my wildest dreams thought my dwarves could be taken down by a Verena deck, but my deck is designed to get a everything for free either from blowing up developments or from being assign damage to my capital.

Against verena decks neither happens, If I blow up developments with Tunnel Fighter and do the Stand Your Ground trick (play the king as a development and blow him up with Tunnel Fighter ) to bring King Kazador into play he will be he typically gets killed the next turn with verena. These decks don't attack unless they are swinging for burn so I end up paying for a lot of the tricks I would usually get for free.

I've since added more support destruction to try and choke their economy early. As I stated before there are 2 ways I can see to give these decks some trouble:

We find the best way to shut them down is to destroy Shrine to Taal early or, if you have a lot of unit destruction, destroy every wood elf that hits the table. No wood elves means no Pageant of Shrikes .