SW Wednesday Night League, Tower Games Minneapolis MN

By Goreshde, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Organized Play

Tower Games will be holding a 5 week long SW league starting August 28th. The rules for the league are simple. Starting at 6 PM you will be paired for the weekly league game. 6 league points for a full win, 4 for a modified win, 2 for a modifed loss, and 0 for a full loss. You can also play 1 bonus round each week that earns 2 points for the winner of the round and 1 point for the person who lost.

The twist. After the first week a random LS and DS faction will be drawn for you. The next time you play your weekly game you must have more objectives from that faction than any other faction. For example if I drew Jedi, I could still have Smugglers as my identiy as long as I had more Jedi objectives than Smuggler objectives. This does not apply to the bonus round.

More updates will be posted on the facebook event page

https://www.facebook.com/events/397870703650846/

Cost to enter is $5.

We have gotten a lot of feedback from people that can only do Tuesday, while we still have people that want to do Wednesday.

To make this better we will be holding the league on both Tuesday and Wednesday. You are free to show up either day.

The allow time for Tuesday players to get ready the start date for this league has also been pushed back to September 3rd.