- Ghost

a) yellow die locked

b) 4 investigations result required

c) -1 San required

Worth: 1

- Byakee

a) lore OR peril result required

Worth: 2

Don't you think the Byakee trophy should be worth 1 and the Ghost 2??

I agree that it would make sense. I don't have the game with me now, but aren't the first two monsters you mentioned from the expansion and the Byakhee from the core game?

While it would be probably better (provided that I'm right about the monsters) for the new ones have higher trophy reward, I think it may be an attempt to make the game a bit harder - higher threat for a smaller reward. The other possibility is to include new Byakhee monster tokens with reduced trophy reward to replace the tokens from the core game, but I don't see FFG doing it.

Neither do I...

Anyway, Byakee is certainly from the core set, while Colour from Unseen foreces. The Ghost is core set, though (jsut checked on BGG: Wraith is the dice locking undead coming with UF), so I guess this is another little error from the original set. Umpf.

Either that or you're questioning the logic in a Lovecraft game. Don't do that, Julia. When you bring Logic into Lovecraft, a Mi-Go gets it's wings.

a Mi-Go gets it's wings.

It's the Unique Item they're carrying that forces them down to earth :whistle:

I maintain that with every Mi-Go defeat, one should automatically get a Mi-Go Brain Case. BD