Chaos Control + Attack Quest - Khorvak, Disc, Experiments

By Mixer2, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

Hi everyone.
I prepared the deck of Chaos here. It is based on control and attack quest.

I've included a link to the deck on Deckbox - http://deckbox.org/sets/442135

Please review the proposals and mostly what you can change / add to this deck to make it even more deadly :D

If I write in the wrong topic then please delete / move.

I greet. ;)

Pretty cool idea. I've not seen one like it. How do you keep people from just killing Khorvak Grimbreath ? Wouldn't that just leave all your units in the quest, all dressed up with nowhere to go?

edit:

Just realized you have Disc of Tzeentch in there as a backup plan.

Edited by Kaine82

All units in the mission throw up I do about 15 card draw! :D

Before they kill me Khorvak it cool if they were going to burn zone as you need it even two, how not to manage to burn two zones, the rest will either Daemon Prince, Unleashing the Spell, Offering of Blood or side attack using Disc of Tzeentch for example Daemonsword. Khorvak Death is not the end game for me, I still have a lot of other methods of burning. :P

I was talking to my buddy who plays a lot of chaos about this and he thought sounded pretty good. I sent him the list and he said he will try it out :)

Also, no Shaggoth ?

Edited by Kaine82

Without Shaggoth. I do not need it this deck, it will only delay and throwing the key cards

Hi,

This may be a stupid question, but where is the control aspect of this deck? Only relying on the den and the temple seems pretty weak and does not disturb the opponents economy building...

Thanks

Sigurdur42

Developments Control - Daemon Prince + Desecrated Temple + Fledgling Chaos Spawn = thus control units - Den of Iniquity + Seduced by Darkness and Units Control - Sorcerer of Tzeentch

Support Control - Raiding Camps

I like this deck. Very cool strategy. How has it done for you?

I had actually built a smilar version, relying on Control and the Disc as well, but with Brayherd in there to take advantage of my many cheap units (which I can kill off to trigger Daemon Prince as well). Let me know what you think:

http://deckbox.org/sets/300911

I do not think it pays to Call the Brayherd.
In my opinion, too few units. Do not mix the control of Call the Brayherd. Far too little support , with the Orcs vomit.

Too much unnecessary tactics. In my opinion this deck to rebuild.