Do the nightmare decks require additional cards?

By kyrie, in The Lord of the Rings - Print on Demand

For those who have the nightmare decks already, are they complete decks like Massing and Laketown are, or do you have to combine them with preexisting cards from the core set and adventure packs?

You should combine them. There is a title card with nightmare rules in every nightmare pack which is explane what cards you should to take out to replace them with nm cards. Every nightmare set have 20 cards. So you should to remove 20 different cards (as explane on nm rule card) and add 20 nm cards.

Ok, thank you. I don't have them yet so I didn't know. I can't wait for the increased difficulty level of all the quests. They should have made nightmare mode at the beginning when they first made all the cards. Oh well...

Ok, thank you. I don't have them yet so I didn't know. I can't wait for the increased difficulty level of all the quests. They should have made nightmare mode at the beginning when they first made all the cards. Oh well...

Yes you right. We should get NM normal and easy right in the AP.

Yes you right. We should get NM normal and easy right in the AP.

With 20/20 hindsight I agree