[First Impressions]: Missing Things

By TorogTarkdacil812, in Dark Heresy Second Edition Beta

I think there are few things we got through the evolution of 40kRPG that are not entirely essential, but their absence in the rulebook is bit nagging. Note, this topic is not intended for listing the thing which will most likely come in supplements, just for stuff which should be inclouded in Beta/rulebook.

*Imperial World Origin: yeah we got more flavourful Shrine World, but Imperial World is mainstay of every "mortal" 40kRPG and popular with people who like playing slightly more "normal" characters and it is iconic AND general enough to be in the Big Book.

*Demaneours: just add table or two of them, this simple description is helping even good roleplayers define and describe their characters since Deathwatch, and it is as good for 40k mood as name tables which arguably also just take space.

*Add minor manifestations for Psychic Disciplines: one simple paragraph added in Only War Beta and it added lot of fun and RP into the games.

I've never been terribly sold on Demeanours, myself, and find them unnecessary. Minor Manifestations would be welcome.

Well, probably depends on personal preferences.

I might be missing something, but isnt Sanctionite an Elite Advance granted by Scholastica Psykana? If yes, why isnt it listed among Elite Advances?

Also I miss description of standard Sanctionated Imperial Psykers at the begining of Psychich Powers Chapter. Only Astropaths and Primaris Psykers? Realy?

Sanctioned is granted by the Adeptus Astra Telepathica background. I think it's a Trait.