Looking to sell HUGE lot of Dust Tactics/Warfare

By Eldil, in Dust Warfare General Discussion

Hey all, I'm looking to sell my Dust Tactics/Dust Warfare collection. It's a great game, but I've only managed to get it to the table and handful of times; my playgroup doesn't like war games. All pieces are unpainted pieces in mint condition, except the allied light and medium walkers, which I have modified with magnets (see below). My collection is as follows.

*Original Core Set (MSRP $99.99)

*Revised Core Set (MSRP $79.95)

*Allies Hero Pack Expansion (MSRP $19.95)

*Axis Gorillas (MSRP $14.95)

*Axis Hero Pack Expansion (MSRP $19.95)

*Axis Zombies (MSRP $14.95)

*Battle Grenadiers (MSRP $14.95)

*Card Upgrade Pack (MSRP $14.95)

*Corps Officers Expansion (MSRP $19.95)

*Grim Reapers (MSRP $14.95)

*Heavy Assault Walker (MSRP $39.95)

*Heavy Kommandotripp Expansion (MSRP $19.95)

*Heavy Panzer Walker (MSRP $39.95)

*Heavy Recon Grenadiers (MSRP $19.95)

*Kommandotrupp (MSRP $14.95)

*Light Assault Walker (MSRP $24.95)

*Light Panzer Walker (MSRP $24.95)

*Medium Assault Walker (MSRP $24.95)

*Medium Panzer Walker (MSRP $24.95)

*Operation Cerberus (MSRP $44.95)

*Operation Cyclone (MSRP $39.95)

*Operation SeeLowe (MSRP $39.95)

*Red Devils (MSRP $19.95)

*Special Ops Grenadiers (MSRP $14.95)

*Special Ops Rangers (MSRP $14.95)

*Tank Busters (MSRP $14.95)

*Terrain Tile Set (MSRP $29.95)

*The Boss (MSRP $14.95)

*The Gunners (MSRP $14.95)

*Dust Warfare: Core Rulebook (MSRP $39.95)

Total MSRP: $839

I'm looking to sell this for $400, plus shipping and handling, but I'm willing to discuss other offers. You can PM me. I'll also be at Gencon this year, in case you want to make an in-person hand off and save on shipping.

Magnet modification: I've made the following modifications to the allied walkers:

* Allied Light Walkers: magnetized all light walker weapons and gun ports, to allow their weapons to be interchangeable

* 2 Allied Medium Walkers: magnetized the fuel canisters attached to the rear of the walker, so the fuel canister can be attached/removed according to the build

* All Allied medium Walkers: set a ring of magnets along the inside of the turret to hold the turret in place, but still allowing it to rotate freely.

Hey, I'm reasonably interested, First question would you be willing to Unbundle a few parts? I only play warfare, so i'm not really interested in the tilesets, let me know because i'd be very happy if we could work something out.