Improvement suggestions

By rekath16, in Quest Log Feedback & Support Forum

1. Category "All my Quests" : After you logged a quest you see at the top the oldest logged quests from last century, but what do I want with them? I circuitously have to scroll down and down and down and somewhere I might find the just added Quest between all the solo quests and the 2-Player-Quests. This is annoying. Before: your latest quests at the top, a thousand times better. Improve it!
  2. Category "My best Scores": The order of the quests is now arranged in alphabetical order.In my personal opinion this is a change for the worse. I preferred the chronological order.
  3. Category: "My best Scores" : Before you could see the Notes-icon and by clicking on it it was possible to see (in my case I allways note with whome I got the score + the calculating) with whom you scored Highscore. Now I circuitously have to click on edit (!!!!) to see it, cause as I said in Nr. 1 it would be impossible to find the certain quest in the not-structured "All my Quests"-section. Improve it!

For now thats all. You improved the speed of the quest log, but thats all, other things you changed for the worse.

Wow you improved it, congrats!! And that so fast. Seems you really listen to the Community.

When is the update to the Quest Log going to be completed?

Since I play this game exclusively with my wife I would like it if the quest log allowed for me to add six heroes instead of just three so that we can track the heroes we were using. Only being able to add three pretty much makes the log useless to me as a database tracking mechanism since half of the heroes we use are not represented.

The new Frodo in the Black Riders combined with The One Ring allows you to play with 4 heroes.

The quest log now even has an option to add this version of Frodo.

However, there doesn't seem to be a way to actually log a 4th hero! (i.e. only 3 boxes)

I can also see there are stats up now for how much you use the Baggins sphere- but no option to log these Bilbos

is this planned to be changed soon?

Since I play this game exclusively with my wife I would like it if the quest log allowed for me to add six heroes instead of just three so that we can track the heroes we were using. Only being able to add three pretty much makes the log useless to me as a database tracking mechanism since half of the heroes we use are not represented.

I agree! Would love to be able to enter the heroes used for all players in the game. I always input them into the quest log comments box for posterity, but it would be much better to be able to choose them the same way you do for the first player.

Unfortunately it is almost year after Migreyne wrote and nothing is changed! It is some kind of absurd. FFG should respect their players more.

Unfortunately there is no reason to log 2p-games which is a real shame. We should be able to pick up to 13 heroes per quest depending on how many players we log for the quest!

Edited by Anders1

Unfortunately it is almost year after Migreyne wrote and nothing is changed! It is some kind of absurd. FFG should respect their players more.

I am sorry that the update schedule is not to your liking. But providing a free service to players and infrequently updating it is not a sign of disrespect.

GrandSpleen it is not that only I have such suggestions, as You can see other players think the same (also in other places on this forum people wrote about this). And it is really bothersome that such convenience couldn't be done for whole one year (it is really long period)

Another improvement to my account would be that you could see your scores for a specific quest. I play Journey Along the Anduin very often but don't plan to go through all my logs to find how I scored at it with with different kind of decks. For my account it would be great if you could just as the player amount, could select the quest you played. For example:

2 players Journey Along The Anduin

Jban