Promo cards in packs??!!!

By Thirroxin, in Hollow Bastion

A good friend of mine told me of this and how someone Pulled a SR Tigger out of a pack when he had bought a box of set 2.

I was weery on believinbg this or not until i bought 9 packs from target yesterday and pulled a Promo myself. The thing that throws me off is I thought Sora lvl 2 was only for Highlander events, but evidentally they are occasionally put in packs of Light and Darkness.

Everyone who coudnt get a Flaggy just buy some packs!!!!!!!

Is this supposed to be like this? Promos is packs? Or is this just an accidental placement of a foil card in the factory or what?

This has happened before. They were accidentally packaged.

When Set 2 was released, everyone started pulling Daisy even though it was unreleased. I was unlucky and didn't pull it.

Another promo mis-packaging? O_o

FFG could do with actually doing something about this...

Trothael said:

Another promo mis-packaging? O_o

FFG could do with actually doing something about this...

You'd think they'd learn after the first time...lol.

maybe they did learn something, so they did it again on purpose...

devilmonkey said:

... to trick people!!!!!!

I bet FFG secretly sank the Titanic....

Thirroxin said:

devilmonkey said:

... to trick people!!!!!!

I bet FFG secretly sank the Titanic....

Now, now, let's not spread rumors. After all, we all know that they didn't sink the Titanic...they sank Atlantis.

Thats right they did!

FFG has been building "Anti-Atlantis" WMD's for years!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there..... I saw it!!!!

REALLY!!!!!!

i heard one of my friends pulled a foil flag sora out of a pack from target a few weeks after a highlander, that would be awsome if you didnt top and didnt get one.

has anyone here pulled a x card. doesnt this mean the machine messed up and forgot or missed to take it out at the end of a printing line?

maybe they are trying to seed the in the public because maybe not a lot of shops hosted the tourny and also maybe thats why they stoped taking in the heart points for the current promos and they might make new ones for the 4th edition of kingdom hearts

I'm sure it was just another packaging mistake. I mean FFG isn't mainly a Card producing company, so they probably don't put as much effort into makign sure their packs are 100% free of promo's.

but again, this may just be their marketing ploy to get more people to buy packs. I know people that would but up packs like crazy if they knew "supposedly exclusive" promo's were mispackaged. I know if that happened in Magic all monkey would break loose.

...I think that FFG is actually just a cover up for something much bigger....LIKE A MUFFIN PRODUCING COMPANY!!!!!!

TheChampIsHere said:

...I think that FFG is actually just a cover up for something much bigger....LIKE A MUFFIN PRODUCING COMPANY!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I just realized, If you take FFG, Remove the F,F,and the G, and then add an L,I,T,T,L,E,D,E,B,B,I, and an E, it spells....

LITTLE DEBBIE!!!!!!!

Little Debbie = muffin/junk food company

OH NOES!!!! SPREAD THE TRUTH!!!!

honestly people it is a packaging error its happened to other tcgs all the cards are printed in the same place so every once in a while one probably slips into the line of set cards machines arent perfect we no that thanks to teh matrix. I remember when i played yugioh and crush card was gonna be the next shonen jump prize and its vaule was already sky rocketing a kind pulled one out of the most recent pack at the place before the tourny started. it was a huge deak he had his dad hide it in the car so no one would steal it or jump him outside teh convention center because yugioh players have no shame. either way those taht pull it are incredibly luck like pulling the X card except thats bad luck. either way I plan on winning my highlander for my Sora promo.

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

honestly people it is a packaging error its happened to other tcgs all the cards are printed in the same place so every once in a while one probably slips into the line of set cards machines arent perfect we no that thanks to teh matrix. I remember when i played yugioh and crush card was gonna be the next shonen jump prize and its vaule was already sky rocketing a kind pulled one out of the most recent pack at the place before the tourny started. it was a huge deak he had his dad hide it in the car so no one would steal it or jump him outside teh convention center because yugioh players have no shame. either way those taht pull it are incredibly luck like pulling the X card except thats bad luck. either way I plan on winning my highlander for my Sora promo.

Dont be so ansy, winning isnt a neccessity, all you have to do is top 12. Youll get your SR Flag, no worries!

lol i gotta psyche myself up man i dont go to tournys hoping for top 12 i go hoping to win the whole thing

Thats fine, but like they say, pride comes before the fall... too arrogant and it could be bad luck. Whatever though, I wish you good luck, hopefully you get a FLAG!!!!!!

i think everyone will know when i get a flag. sorry my brawl tourny mentality carries over into my card playing as well heheh

Yeah, I pulled two promos so far, from a L&D Kairi non foil and ADA Tigger non foil. Pleasant surprise, because the ADA Tigger did not substitute for the rare!