I'm lokking for players near montreal

By gobliin, in Player community

I want to play Lotr lcg but my group of friends are not so interested in playing. So I'm looking for new players to play with.

I live in Repentigny. I though that we can meet in a local game store ( montreal or repentigny) so that we could play a few games. If you are interested, just contact me. Thanks.

By the way, I speak french and I'm good in english.

Edited by gobliin

Hello,

I'm moving to Montréal this summer (from France). I'll live in Outremont and will be very interested to meet players for LoTR LCG.

Do you know a store in Montréal where we could play ?

Regards

Philippe

Yes, I know a few places where we could play. It would be a pleasure to show them to you. So when will you move?

Mon horaire est occupé, mais je serais intéressé à jouer de temps en temps. Je n'ai pas l'habitude de jouer en magasin, mais pour ça j'aime bien le Randolph (2041 Saint-Denis, Montréal). D'ailleurs hier j'y suis allé pour jouer à Netrunner.

Moi j habite pas dans le coin de Montreal mais je pourrai descendre de temp en temp pour quelque parti

I'm not from montreal either, but I live near it. I ask for players in Monreal because I though it would be easier to find some.

The last post is from 2013 so this post is in case other in Montreal are still looking for LOTR LCG players. If so I'm looking for players to increase our group.

Cheers

Stephane

LoC

BoardKit projet

I am moving to Montreal for the fall for work and would love to find an LOTR group.

Greetings! What about this now? Is there a community of players in the area of Montréal?

(Bruit de criquets...)