When is the expansion coming out?

By mission, in Relic

We need more expansions please!!! :)

*bump*

We played the heck out of this game.

--> More scenarios are needed <--

I was able to create several endings with 40k special characters based on an ending from the talisman game.

I used the Demon Lord ending from the Sacred pool expansion.

You can easily create 3 characters (each with strength, willpower and cunning only abilities) to fight over when you reach the final square Just change the wording of the Demon Lord card to fit Relic.

the demon Lord from the Talisman game states:

Craft : 12

Life : 4

Ending Rules

A character on the Crown of Command must attack the Demon Lord using Craft. Each time he defeats the Demon Lord he must remove one of the Demon Lord’s lives and immediately attack him again. If a character is defeated or has a stand-off, his turn ends and he must attack the Demon Lord at the start of his next turn.

If a character removes the Demon Lord’s last life, he wins the game!

If there are no characters on the Crown of Command, the Demon Lord heals all his lives.

Characters may not cross the Portal of Power to the Plain of Peril while a character is on the Crown of Command.

Now change that to: The Swarmlord. Cunning 15 Life: 4

Ending Rules

A character on the Relic conflict must attack the Swarmlord using Willpower. Each time he defeats the Swarmlord he must remove one of the its lives and immediately attack him again. If a character is defeated or has a stand-off, his turn ends and he must attack the Swarmlord at the start of his next turn.
If a character removes the Swarmlord’s last life, he wins the game!
If there are no characters on the Relic conflict space, the Swarmlord heals all his lives.
Characters may not cross the Guardians of the Rift while a character is on the Relic conflict

I found lots of easy ways to create new endings using the Talisman expansions.

Have fun with it. You could create an ultimate end boss with strength, cunning and willpower 15, and allow the players to choose what battle they want to engage in.