Hello there.

By monkey_05_06, in New Key Bearers

I've pondered the thought of purchasing some of the KH TCG cards for some time now at my local card shop where I play Magic: The Gathering. I'm not necessarily interested in playing at this time though. I'm a huge KH fan which is why I decided to buy the cards. The format was so different from any I've seen before however I had to find out what this was about.

As far as the cards go right now, I could be classified strictly as a collector. I'm not against playing if anyone in/around my area wanted to play against me, but I'm already putting a lot of time and money into MTG. I understand that a "play set" (the maximum number of the same card allowed per deck) in KH is 3 cards. So what my goal I'd then say would be is to get 4 of each of the cards from each set. I bought 7 booster packs (from set 1) this evening which is the first that I have bought. Having never seen the cards before I have no basis to tell if this is a "good pull" but this is what I have so far:

1x Lvl 2 Sora

2x Lvl 1 Donald Duck

2x Lvl 2 Donald Duck

2x Lvl 3 Donald Duck

3x Lvl 1 Goofy

3x Lvl 2 Goofy

1x Lvl 3 Goofy

2x Lvl 1 Aladdin

1x Lvl 2 Aladdin

1x Lvl 1 Ariel

1x Lvl 2 Ariel

2x Lvl 2 Genie

1x Lvl 3 Genie

1x Lvl 3 Bambi

1x Lvl 3 Dumbo

1x Lvl 2 Fire

1x Lvl 3 Fira

1x Lvl 2 Blizzard

1x Lvl 3 Blizzara

2x Lvl 2 Thunder

1x Lvl 3 Thundara

2x Lvl 1 Cure

1x Pumpkinhead

1x Lady Luck

1x Divine Rose

1x Oathkeeper

2x Lvl 1 Shadow

3x Lvl 1 Bouncywild

3x Lvl 1 Soldier

1x Lvl 2 Red Nocturne

2x Lvl 2 Blue Rhapsody

1x Lvl 2 Yellow Opera

1x Lvl 2 Green Requiem

2x Lvl 3 Barrel Spider

2x Lvl 3 Large Body

2x Lvl 4 Sea Neon

1x Lvl 5 Wight Knight

2x Lvl 6 Gargoyle

1x Lvl 6 Pirate

1x Lvl 7 Wizard

1x Lvl 3 Traverse Town

2x Lvl 1 Traverse Town

2x Lvl 2 Traverse Town

1x Lvl 2 Deep Jungle

1x Lvl 2 Agrabah

1x Lvl 1 Ariel [FOIL]

1x Lvl 2 Ariel [FOIL]

I do of course have all of my cards sleeved in Dragon Shield sleeves, aka the best card protectors on the market. So anyway, my name's Michael. Just thought I'd say hello to everyone. Anything I should know about this game (playing and/or collecting), feel free to let me know.

Not bad at all if I say so.

What you want from set 1 is....

Oathkeeper (3 is a good number to have)

Deep Jungle lvl 2

Wonderland lvl 2

Agrabah lvl 2

Genie lvl 4

Wyvern

Wizard

Simba ( all levels are Rares and good )

Oooh, set 1 cards, I actually know about those cards.

You've got an alright pull, pretty similar to what I pulled in my first 10 boosters, though there's a definite lack of Player cards. Thirroxin's right about you needing more Simbas and Oathkeepers.

And if you're a collector, you might want to try and get your hands on some of the first promo cards if at all possible. *Looks at his Riku promo card and starts muttering gibberish*

Anyway...*Vanishes*

If you need a list of all the cards, feel free to watch my video as I just completed my whole collection!!!! The actually collection starts at 1:43 and ends at 4:04, the rest is my intro, some stuff explaining the cards, and the ending. So, here you go:

PS: I'm sure devilmonkey will be glad to meet you, lol.

I didn't realize anyone had replied here. :D

Things just got monetarily tight rather quickly due to some circumstancial circumstances...it will sort itself out within the next month or so, but it does mean that my "collecting" has been stalled. Typical.

Of course it doesn't help that I've been jonesing so bad for KH that I'm on the verge of just buying a PS2 so I can get my games back from my sisters! lol

And I'm always more than happy to meet a fellow monkey. Haha. For the record, I'll be the first to say how incredibly lame my name is, but it's become a trademark...and upon mentioning changing it, I've gotten threats from my fans! ^_^

Nice to meet you

and what are are you from?

I am from the area of Houston, TX. From what I've seen there's not a lot of Texas players here. Oh well. I'm primarily a collector anyway. Nice to meet you as well. How about you, where are you from?

im from new port richey FL. i like to travel alot i use to go evrey were mainly for conventions and leages of sorts. ah but now evrythings on hold until i can fix my credit