Unofficial maps for download

By Danann2, in Mutant Chronicles

I think those look great dude. :)

Have you printed them out yourself? Are there any special size they need to be? (referring to the FFG maps needing to be resized to about 81%)

Thanks!

Are created from a template taken from the official maps of Mars FFG. So I guess that should also be resized.

Several purifications redhot.gif

I really like the second map with the crater! Very nice. Are these from another game? If so what game?

Thanks happy.gif

I believe that the crater is a map of D&D Miniatures

But I have to re-size for use in Mutant Chronicles.

Superb! Thanks;)

(adding this because my post was too short)

He also commented that the other two maps that I've had retouched.

Now they have areas of difficult terrain, coverage areas and walls, victory zones and deployment.

And the map with the crater, i enlarged, putting more of forest area, with a footpath on the left and more cleared land on the right.

In addition I have prepared this maps (and will be with all who will go up too) to be printed at 100%. You do not have to reduce to 81% as with the downloadable PDF of the page for the game.

Sorry, my english is bad sad.gif

Several Purifications redhot.gif

Just amazing! Bravo!!

aplauso.gif aplauso.gif aplauso.gif

Just when the Future seemed a lil' too dark, we see a few rays of light.

I assume that all 3 maps are to be printed at 100%?

¡Thanks!

Yes, all 3 maps (and future maps to be added) are to be printed at 100%

Yeah it really good but i got an ask - may You zip all maps and upload for some servers like RS or other? It will make download easier.

PS. Sorry for my english...

Awesome!

Many thanks for the new maps, it'll allow for some games to be played on Venus (I think) and other locations and helps provide the raw material from which to write up our own supplements and help do this game some justice.

Keep up the good work!

Nighthawk said:

I think those look great dude. :)

Have you printed them out yourself? Are there any special size they need to be? (referring to the FFG maps needing to be resized to about 81%)

Thanks!

Does that mean that if I were to print out the maps from the starter kit at the "support" section of Mutant Chronicles, I would need to get it resized to 81% for it to look proper?