Tracking Ancient Ones

By cptcanuck, in Elder Sign: Omens

Hello, I'm new to this game and only downloaded it on the weekend. I am wanting to get the board game and thought this would be a good way to first see if I enjoyed it. So far so good.

I was wondering though if there is a way to see which Ancient Ones you have have defeated (or lost to) and what investigators have won/lost against an Ancient One? I find with my short memory, I'm unsure of which guys I've tried and with which investigators.

Thank you.

I don't think so. Omens is already a bit of a memory hog- easily uses the most memory on my iPhone of any gaming apps I have. I, too, wish you could see which AO's you beat and with which characters, at least in your top 10, but not if it took much more memory. Every time I download a new update I have to offload a bunch of my music to make enough space for it! **** 8GB….

I have a tablet so maybe not as big of an issue for me but I'm sure there could be some online storage done for this game as well. Have an option to upload stats after a win/loss and then have a section on this site were you can see your own statistics plus overall top 10 based on all updated stats.

Just a thought

Hi CptCanuck,

Like you, I played Omens before picking up the board game. I have both now and I love playing both of them.

If you haven't already picked up 'Elder Signs' the board game, I would caution you a bit that the experience is a bit different from the digital one.

I find the board game to be: 1) easier, as in you win most of the time whereas 'Omens' can be absolutely brutal towards you 2) slow as heck when you have to wait for 4 or more players to finish their turn and 3) slightly more interesting with mechanics of 'Blessed' and 'Cursed' dice of the expansion.