Creating own NPCs?

By Candacis, in Grimm RPG

I have a question about the Stuffed Animal and its features. One player of my group has chosen one of My little Ponies, so I took the traits of the horse npc (Grade 4th). But in the description of the Stuffed Animal it says that the animal "should only have a personal grade level no higher than the number of grade levels of Imagination you expended to awaken it".

So, how do I alter the traits of the horse? What should I lower besides the personal grade level? Only the wounds?

Little sidenote for those who're interested: I gave the My little Pony the soft spot of the fairies.

I would recommend having the size of the pony be proportional to the amount of imagination the player is willing to expend in activating the stuffed animal. That way the player can choose to have a companion that ranges in size from a miniature horse (about the size of a large dog. seriously! google it.) to a full sized horse. Then for each grade below 4th that the player wishes to manifest their pony at, decrease Health, Stature, Wounds, and Muscle by 1 each.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your game.

Here's something that I created for a Nerd character who brought through their favorite "Sorcery: The Assemblage" (haha) card. I haven't really seen how this would work in combat much, since I'm just messing around with the system on my own: I haven't put together a game, yet.

The character could spend one turn "playing a land card" to expend X imagination. On the next turn, he could play his card, which was:

6978510017_882b1400c5.jpg

Hope this helps someone! I know this is about 3 years late, but I just found Grimm.