Are other books done this way?

By Fizgot, in Legends of Percevan

Is it getting a forum because it's based off a FF game or because it's published under the FF logo?

How about books based in the same universe? warhammer 40k? Or even ones that seem directly linked... Rogue Trader was an awesome book and it deserves its own forum... although... that might be a sub forum within the rogue trader section. I'll have to check.

Anyways, I was just wondering about the setup and precident. I guess this topic SHOULD go in the 'books and graphic novels' forum rather than the forum dedicated to a specific book... but there is no 'books and graphic novels' forum, it's only a group of like forums. Oh well. hopefuly someone knows what's going on. Keep up the good books.

Omnicrazzy said:

Is it getting a forum because it's based off a FF game or because it's published under the FF logo?

How about books based in the same universe? warhammer 40k? Or even ones that seem directly linked... Rogue Trader was an awesome book and it deserves its own forum... although... that might be a sub forum within the rogue trader section. I'll have to check.

Anyways, I was just wondering about the setup and precident. I guess this topic SHOULD go in the 'books and graphic novels' forum rather than the forum dedicated to a specific book... but there is no 'books and graphic novels' forum, it's only a group of like forums. Oh well. hopefuly someone knows what's going on. Keep up the good books.

there already are some Warhammer 40K comics; sadly, not very good (IMHO).

but still, it's a fantastic setting and it would be great if someone did something that's actually quality stuff.

There are some decent 40k books though. Anything by Dan Abnett is usually pretty good. His Eisenhorn series is great if you're into the Inquisitors...this is the ultimate source series for you.

I loved eisenhorn. And for comics? Damnation Crusade is pretty good. But nether of them have their own forums. I wonder why this book gets one. Is it just that good? or is it published under FF games?

Omnicrazzy said:

I loved eisenhorn. And for comics? Damnation Crusade is pretty good. But nether of them have their own forums. I wonder why this book gets one. Is it just that good? or is it published under FF games?

Let's hope so - and especially if they could do something 40K related...

i sometimes feel that they dont care or they dont listen to use. warhammer 40k would be great or anything warhammer but i think gamesworkshop is just happy selling figures, paint, and some novels.

I recall WAY BACK at the dawn of FFG there were some comics about the Valérian and Laureline characters…

…found it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Val%C3%A9rian_and_Laureline#English_translations

Heroes of Equinox .

It'd be cool if these came out again and were expanded. I heard Luc Besson is making a live action film about Valérian and Laureline. Might be cool to jump on that license (and then make an Edge of the Empire expansion based on it!).