Noob needs help understanding Chapter Packs

By KrisyBean, in 4. AGoT Deck Construction

I am new to the game and while I understand the expansion, I don't understand the Chapter Packs. Are they similiar to a World of Warcraft Raid Deck, where you play against the deck, or is it just more cards to add to your decks, much like a booster pack? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm still learning the game, but so far, my best friend and I LOVE it!!!

The Chapter Packs are essentially booster packs. They will give you 20 new cards with 3 copies of each card. So you will have a full playset of each card. A cycle is 6 chapter packs which have some sort of common theme that they are using for all the various houses. The current theme is a naval theme. Characters have a naval icon and that has various impacts on other cards. My suggestion is to find the "A Time of Ravens" cycle and the chapter packs from that as the set will be going out of print for awhile and will be hard to find.

I also suggest CardgameDB and using their deckbuilder as well as their list of cards. http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/GoTCards.html