SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH

By Loophole Master, in Dust Tactics

I guess it's time to say bye-bye to this forum, as FFG relinquishes control of Dust.

This place has been laggy and buggy as hell, but it's also been a lot of fun and very informative hanging around here. See you all wherever Dust fans will gather.

Come to the Facebook group. Lots of conversations and great photos of minis.

I liked our discussions and the forum style of conversation and i hope we get back to that wherever we go now. Maybe panzerpunk forums? It surely will be better than those crappy FFG forums:P Search won't ever work and posting pics is kind of nightmare.. Of course when the forums aren't offline…

Hopefully F.O.W. adds a DT & DW forums (& the unit prices don't get all jacked up).

Anyways, see you wherever it is we land, folks…

Over and out.

Bye guys. It's been a fun ride.

LoopHole Master,

You will still be around on some forum, I hope. Even though I don't post often being a newb, I have scoured these forums and BBG while looking for rules clarification and am usually on both everyday. When I could not find my answer you were always quick to respond. I hope to find where the next DT "hang-out" will be.

Cheers ….

PS. I still find myself wanting to add a space when my units with jump move….. ;)

You flatter me, Guiness. I'm glad I was able to help out whnever it was needed. We shall meet again on the other side. I'm sure there'll be a lot to discuss once Dust 2.0 comes around.

AND NO! Don't add another space when Jumping! GOD!

Lska said:

I liked our discussions and the forum style of conversation and i hope we get back to that wherever we go now. Maybe panzerpunk forums? It surely will be better than those crappy FFG forums:P Search won't ever work and posting pics is kind of nightmare.. Of course when the forums aren't offline…

Well, I just added a subforum on Dust-War.com's forums for Tactics players. Feel free to jump in there. While a mostly Warfare-oriented site/forum, plenty of the members do both.

Guinness1759 said:

I hope to find where the next DT "hang-out" will be.

Same with me! So where do the DT fans meet now?

Hopefully find you all on the other side, been a pleasure to see all you wonderful creations. anyone got any good suggestions to popular Dust forums and more important any reliable websites that might keep me up to par on future Dust releases!!!

In a sence i'm glad that FFG left the franchise because it'll give my wallet a break lol.

I'm curious on how it will all go for DT...it's a great game with awesome potential and i'm still waiting for the Vrill!!!!!