The Warhammer: Invasion Natiional Championships August 25th at DraGGon

By Honest, in Warhammer Invasion Organized Play

Hey Warlords and City Burners!

The Warhammer: Invasion National Championships will be held at DraGGon Games Convention August 25th at Bankstown Sports Club! Details below:

The Warhammer: Invasion LCG National Championships

Where: DraGGon Games Convention
Bankstown Sports Club
8 Greenfield Pde
Bankstown
When: Sunday 25th August. Noon rego, 1pm start (decklists required)
Format: Standard Constructed. Swiss rounds, top 8 play off
Entry: $20
Prizes: To be confirmed, however trophys and playmats are a near certainty. A FUN afternoon playing WI:IN plus a years worth of GLORY to the winner is a certainty!

DraGGon has a bunch of other awesome games events going on over that weekend also, please reserve the 24th and 25th of August for a MEGA games weekend NOW!

Bankstown SPorts Club has a bunch of eat and drinks options, and if you're from outside Sydney, even onsite accommodation. Its a fine club, for more details see the link below.

This will be an AWESOME weekend of games, come along and be apart of it!

http:// www.bankstownsports.com/

Hey Team,

Just making everyone aware that pre registration for the Warhammer: Invasion Nationals being held at DraGGon Games Convention can be made at the following link

http://shop.goodgames.com.au/ draggon.html

Ben O'Neill is the 2013 Australian Warhammer Invasion Champion! Ben used his CHaos deck to sweep the swiss rounds, then beat Nathan Woods (using Orc rush) in the final.

Paul Vanderwerk (Orc Control)finished third, with Morgan Evans (Dwarves) finishing fourth

Decklist up when I get a chance

Honest

How many played?

7 Brother

Awesome!

Would have been 8, but I had to run it :(

The 2 best players both had work commitments, hence they were absent

Not saying Ben wouldn't have won anyway (he probably would have), it would have been nice to have 2 more players who love the game line up

Honest

Hey Team,

If Ben O'Neill, Aussie Nationals Champ, sees this, please zap me a PM!

Ta

Kieren