Battle pack with generic Neutral cards?

By Ladislaus, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

I am a casual W:I gamer. I own the Core Set (qty=1) as well as the Assault on Ulthuan deluxe expansion (qty=1) and nothing more. When our group plays W:I, we simply take two of the preconstructed race decks (of the 6 available) and shuffle in 10 random, neutral cards as indicated in the core rulebook.

I am looking for a battle pack that would provide a number of good, generic neutral cards, so that I can expand the population of neutral cards that we have available. I am not , however, looking to change the preconstructed race decks, since they work well for our group's style of casual play. I have noticed the neutral cards provided in the Core set as well as AoU are solid, generic, support cards (support with a lower-case "s"; not as in Support, the card type) that work with any of the preconstructed race decks. I am looking for more cards like those.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks.

There aren't any battle packs I can think of that have a significant number of neutral cards. Also, many of the more recent neutral cards are either order or destruction specific, so they wouldn't work well for the system you're using (shuffle them all together & draw).

That said, you can check the contents of all the battlepacks on deckbox.org. You can even search for only neutral cards using their search & filter feature, then sort them by battle pack to see if there are any you'd like to pick up.

March of the Damned has a high quantity of neutral cards.