Deck Builder Apps?

By Tyveil2, in Living Card Games

Are there any deck builder apps or sites out there for FFG LCG's? Select your cards, build decks, sort, filter, etc?

Also are there any public API's/web services available for developers to build such apps or web sites?

Thanks!

tyveil said:

Are there any deck builder apps or sites out there for FFG LCG's? Select your cards, build decks, sort, filter, etc?

Also are there any public API's/web services available for developers to build such apps or web sites?

Thanks!

Ahh.. I hadn't seen their deckbuilder area of the site. Just what I'm looking for, thanks!

I am still curious about public API's/services that cardgamedb is using, or do they keep their own internal storage of cards/sets/etc?

tyveil said:

Ahh.. I hadn't seen their deckbuilder area of the site. Just what I'm looking for, thanks!

I am still curious about public API's/services that cardgamedb is using, or do they keep their own internal storage of cards/sets/etc?

Internal, all done by Darksbane the sites admin. He does a lot of hard work on the site. We owe him thanks a million times over.

Hi,

I wonder why there are no mobile apps (for ios or android) which allow you to build a deck or just browse your decks.

Do you know if there are legal constraints made by FFG that disallow development of such apps?

There is one for Netrunner called Cyberdeck. It can use some tweaking to get it perfect, but works really well.

Here is one for Netrunner specifically. This site preceeded cardgamedb.com

http://netrunnerdb.com/en/apidoc

As far as cardgamedb goes, I don't know of a formally published API, but you can snag the data once you find the right ajax request. Here's one for Game of Thrones

http://www.cardgamedb.com/gameofthrones/javascript/gotjson.jgz