When is the new banlist going out?

By Zardis, in UFS Off Topic

I'm kinda new so I know nothing about dates of releases or banlists... I hope u can help! Thanks!

thanks, I already knew the current banlist but I ordered like $80 in UFS cards and I don't know if any of the ones I ordered will get banned soon, so, is there no info of when the next banlist comes out?

Thanks in advance...

...cards that will get banned in the future are not public knowledge.

at best, certain cards may be under review - but there are cards that have been under review from the time they released to the time they rotated.

Just to add to Omar's point, any card bannings are announced via the written State of the Game (SotG) announcment. Those come out usually within the first week or so of every month.

Since there were no bannings in March, and the new set doesn't hit until Part way through April, I doubt we'll see any banning prior to May if not June.

<Personal Speculation, not fact>

Antigoth said:

Since there were no bannings in March, and the new set doesn't hit until Part way through April, I doubt we'll see any banning prior to May if not June.

also, I have a sincere doubt that they will announce any sort of bannings on the month of the Canadian Nationals, generally preferring to see the results before making the decision.