In Anima Beyond Fantasy, Is there something like the "Deck of many things" like in D&D?

By Prinnygod, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

Hey Players and GM's, i have that kind of question since i know my players(Rigth now im running Anima in Tijuana, Mexico) and i know they are greedy enough to take a chance to gain benefiths with out any efforts, so i would like to play some tricks with them with something familiar to the "Deck of many things" logicaly with some restrictions that ill put, if there is nothing like this, is there any tip that can you give me to at the least try to make one and make them either cry of joy with the benefith or repent from ever drawing a card.

Any comment is welcome.

>.> I don't have the Prometheum Exxet, so I can't say for sure if there is something like that or not…… But if you want to make one, just think of the effects that you want to happen and assign them tto different cards…, you can draw from spells, martixs, monster powers or whatever….. heck you could even use the rules for the original "Deck of Many Things and just convert the effects to the Anima system.

I do have Prometheum Exxet (and have happened to have spent the last few night reading it again), so I can say for sure that there is nothing like that in Anima.
Although it would not be to difficult to create, but if I were doing it then I wouldn't bother actually using any specific rules for making Artifacts as giving the nature of what it is, it is far simpler and more fitting for you to just assign the effects you wish to the cards.
If you were to just take it straight from DnD, then I personally would recommend using the 4e version of it, as it would probably fit a little easier into place with Anima.

Well i think ill try to adapt the D&D "Deck of many things" to anima(probably more cards probably less), and once im done ill post the list of effect and so in here just in case you want to use it with the ones you are playing rigth now or so, thanks for the info till now and i hope i finish this Prototype deck for anima soon with the free time i have.

There is the Runes, which you 'throw' to get a certain effect for a week. They provide 10 effects, 5 of which are benifical and 5 that are not.

On a side note, i would suggest that rather than the normal deck, since it seems a rather improtant factor of the Anima univers, I would go Tarot Deck of Many Things, just as a suggestion :D .

I do have Prometheum Exxet (and have happened to have spent the last few night reading it again), so I can say for sure that there is nothing like that in Anima.
Although it would not be to difficult to create, but if I were doing it then I wouldn't bother actually using any specific rules for making Artifacts as giving the nature of what it is, it is far simpler and more fitting for you to just assign the effects you wish to the cards.
If you were to just take it straight from DnD, then I personally would recommend using the 4e version of it, as it would probably fit a little easier into place with Anima.

I think you could do it quite easily. Each card in the deck would be a single use illusion spell.

Level 32, Total Illusion... A rock or wall to hide behind.

Level 40, Create Illusory Being.. a level 1 or more human or monster.

I'd probably use the ammunition rules regarding enchantment... (If anyone cares.)

There's the Pandora's Box Invocation. . .roll a D100 to see what benefit/hardship everyone gets.