New person to the game

By brayn21, in New Key Bearers

Howdy all,

My name's Brian and I just found out about KH TCG. I need a few things. First, I need a card list for the base set. Second, does anyone know good places to buy booster boxes of each set? I'm wondering which sets to purchase, but boxes run about $60 apiece. Any suggestions on the best expansions to buy? Anyone know good websites for cheap boxes? Let me know. Thanks!

Brian

Yo, Brian. Welcome to the KH TCG forums.

As for your questions, I can't help too much there ^_^ ;; I'm pretty much out of the card game currently, but I'm sure that there's somebody who can answer your questions ^_^

brayn21 said:

Howdy all,

My name's Brian and I just found out about KH TCG. I need a few things. First, I need a card list for the base set. Second, does anyone know good places to buy booster boxes of each set? I'm wondering which sets to purchase, but boxes run about $60 apiece. Any suggestions on the best expansions to buy? Anyone know good websites for cheap boxes? Let me know. Thanks!

Brian

A list you say? no problem...

http://www.universaltcgs.com/databases.html

www.potomacdist.com

Boxes are 56 each i believe.

Light and Darkness has great cards but for a new player i would have to say buy some set 2. A darkness awakened has great staple cards.

Wlecome and good luck!

Cheep Boxs, eh? Well, I guess I would go for eBay.