Distributor Whoes

By Inquisitor Liss, in Mutant Chronicles

Hey guys got my Nicodemus figure today. No new rules or such. I actually snagged him on ebay for a steal along with furys wraith and divine retribution. It was a great package deal. Two of the local stores in my area cant new MC stuff because distributors arent going to get it. They cant rid of what they got and the fire sale to the local stores is about to begin which means cheap sales to me and my group. We have assigned ourselves to the fact we will have to convert or proxy what is not out. I dont see this going on any longer or us a complete set (sorry I am a glass half empty kinda guy). I dropped Brauhas and I am going to Capitol. Easy to proxy and convert a full army because it is there. The others in my group Eisenhorn is only missing Biogiants and the infernal corroder while Zombie wolf (the dog) has his brotherhood set and more with the Ilian special character. Stay tuned. I have vacation coming up at the end of the month and I am going to post my new Capitol conversions for tankhunters, and maybe Mitch hunter. I also did some limb switches for on a few guys that I think improved them a little and I will post them too. Keep faith, may your Gods bless you, and.......roll some MC dice demonio.gif

Liss

I´ve got no informations like this from my distributors. All of them have MC still in their lists. Some of them are in restock at the moment.

The two stores in my area have stated Diamond isnt stocking new stuff. They are comic book stores so I cant talk for distributors of miniatures games at wholesale so this may be the rumbles. I hope you sources are correct. Just finished my conversion of Mitch Hunter and the Capitol sword of Honor. I plan on posting end of month. Still trying to think of a cool name.