What to buy

By Astalon, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

Just so I'm clear, it is best to buy 2 core sets and then 1 each of the expansions correct?

Yes, except for Edge of Darkness of which you will also need to buy two to get a full playset.

Core: 2x
Force Packs: 1x
Edge of Darkness: 2x
Balance of the Force: ?

Ah okay so the box set expansiosns we will need 2 as well. Good to know.

Do we know when it gets released?

Astalon said:

Ah okay so the box set expansiosns we will need 2 as well. Good to know.

Do we know when it gets released?

Tournament rules said May… the upcoming page seems to suggest that it will not be in May.

Ok, still new to the game, myself, basically just testing the core set decks against each other to get a feel for the game, got the chance to teach it a little to my nephew. Could somebody walk me through the need to by two of the big box sets for a complete set. I haven't even made it into the Hoth cycle yet, but im really looking forward to the edge of darkness set. Thanks in advance.

cos

Ok, still new to the game, myself, basically just testing the core set decks against each other to get a feel for the game, got the chance to teach it a little to my nephew. Could somebody walk me through the need to by two of the big box sets for a complete set. I haven't even made it into the Hoth cycle yet, but im really looking forward to the edge of darkness set. Thanks in advance.

cos

For the upcoming Edge of Darkness deluxe expansion you get one of each of 22 objective sets. Again you will want multiples of most in a deck so to get the maximum allowed per deck you will need to buy two.

Edited by Toqtamish