Aww Crap... They've added PMs

By Antigoth, in UFS Off Topic

Props to talismanisland for pointing this out:

How to find PM's

Go to your profile, click to see your list of friends and there is a PM icon next to them.

..and as an aside, The column to the left of the PM icon shows a birthday cake when it is one of your friends has a birthday!

Again, thanks to Talismanisland for point that out.

After using it, it turns out that it sends an email. You also get the following message:

The message has been sent correctly. Please take into account that this message was sent through Fantasy Flight and that the recipient will not be able to answer you directly with their e-mail application, they must use this service following the same steps as you.

No personal information, email, etc. appears in this message: the only thing about you that appears is your Community Player's name.

But we still cant send pms unless they add us as friends though right ?

I just tried it out and it said it sent the message incorrectly why did this happen?

Antigoth said:

Props to talismanisland for pointing this out:

Go to your profile, click to see your list of friends and there is a PM icon next to them.

..and as an aside, The column to the left of the PM icon shows a birthday cake when it is one of your friends has a birthday!

Again, thanks to Talismanisland for point that out.

After using it, it turns out that it sends an email. You also get the following message:

The message has been sent correctly. Please take into account that this message was sent through Fantasy Flight and that the recipient will not be able to answer you directly with their e-mail application, they must use this service following the same steps as you.

No personal information, email, etc. appears in this message: the only thing about you that appears is your Community Player's name.

F*** YEAH SEAKING

Scubadude said:

But we still cant send pms unless they add us as friends though right ?

I just tried it out and it said it sent the message incorrectly why did this happen?

Because you touch yourself at night. Or they see trought your usual copy-pasta crap.

well the system sucks... me and retched tried it out and well it only works through your e-mail... yay... not... we need REAL pms like whats on Brian's site or the old forums... anyone got any ideas outside of only using Brian's site for trades?... i'm all ears.

N.J.

NJBrock22 said:

well the system sucks... me and retched tried it out and well it only works through your e-mail... yay... not... we need REAL pms like whats on Brian's site or the old forums... anyone got any ideas outside of only using Brian's site for trades?... i'm all ears.

N.J.

Well you can always do like I did and stop trading online. It doesn't really help, but it does solve the issue of having to use another site to trade.

not trading is not an option.... and i'm only gonna say this once: "Hatman.... SHADDUP!!!!!!!!!!"

N.J.

TeamCanadaOnline.net welcomes all UFS folks who would like to come and visit the site and use our PM's.