Crate Tokens

By powerwindow, in Tannhauser

Hey All,

I couldn't see if this had been covered or not, but I have a curiosity question concerning Crate Tokens. I have all the map extensions, which some include addtional Crate Tokens. I origianlly had just pooled all the Tokens together and randomly chose from the lot when the particular setup called for Crates. However, I just broke into the Daedalus pack and happened to read in the rules that the Crate Tokens included, REPLACED the Tokens from the Core and Novgorod Extension. I was wondering if anyone has caught that info and how they handle it? I haven't inventoried the Tokens to see if there are amount and item differences, but I assume there would be. Also, I am wondering if the mix of items allows for some particular gameplay that may not be balanced if all the Tokens were pooled together for randomly choosing.

I appreciate any input to this apparently mundane topic, but I often read too much into little details such as this.

Thanks,

Powerwindow

You can just pool all the tokens that you have and choose those that are appropriate for a given game mode. The tokens from the different expansions actually look a bit different as some have smaler and some have larger crates depicted on them, but this won't be a problem.