PMs Plz

By CeeJayBee2, in UFS General Discussion

And there's one other option that I choose to use go to another site that caters to UFS and has a trading section, as well asmaintained user feedback maintained by the sites staff.

(Hint - click the link in my signature)

I'd like PMs back please ^-^

Antigoth said:

And there's one other option that I choose to use go to another site that caters to UFS and has a trading section, as well asmaintained user feedback maintained by the sites staff.

(Hint - click the link in my signature)

Why should we have to do that and lose all our feedback though. I would like to trade at the website that makes UFS I have tried going to other websites for UFS and they are boring honestly and have nothing for trade.

Scubadude said:

Why should we have to do that and lose all our feedback though. I would like to trade at the website that makes UFS I have tried going to other websites for UFS and they are boring honestly and have nothing for trade.

Dude... I didn't say you HAD to do that. I was just offering an alternative for people who don't like trading on a site without PM's.

Granted I've also been scammed trading on the UFS forms more then any other forum, so I'm not as partial to them as you may be.

I haven't traded on the forums since forever, so honestly this bothers me less and less. If you don't have OMG HYOOGE WANTED CARD to trade you might as well not put up a list.

Homme Chapeau said:

I haven't traded on the forums since forever, so honestly this bothers me less and less. If you don't have OMG HYOOGE WANTED CARD to trade you might as well not put up a list.

this unknow randome user speaks the truth

Well I have added some people to my friends list and most of them dont have their email visable so how is this supposed to work again?

Email addresses are hidden by default, you have to go into your profile and uncheck the box to make them visible to your friends. I'd imagine people won't do this as a matter of course and I don't think it was an option during initial sign up either.

At this point I'd suggest emailing or PMing them to ask them to make their address visible, but that seems somewhat counter productive happy.gif

Take a look at this topic.

You'll notice it involves people from the other forums. Maybe if we join our voices to them?

Homme Chapeau said:

Take a look at this topic.

You'll notice it involves people from the other forums. Maybe if we join our voices to them?

Looks like it consist of all forums :P

ChaosChild said:

Email addresses are hidden by default, you have to go into your profile and uncheck the box to make them visible to your friends. I'd imagine people won't do this as a matter of course and I don't think it was an option during initial sign up either.

At this point I'd suggest emailing or PMing them to ask them to make their address visible, but that seems somewhat counter productive happy.gif

Exactly it really is better just to have pms in the long run in my opinion.

Why don't we have PM's on here? That's kind of ridiculous. Pm's are generally the way we have to talking to other players without having other people look at our conversations. It's private. We need that.

Oh and if we have a trade thread on here. Shouldn't we use PM's to contact them? Not everyone puts there Email/Im information in their forum info. And not everyone checks their email inbox everyday also. I use pm's all the time for trading and talking to other people. How am I supposed to do that if they don't put their info in their forum info and stuff?

We need PM's.

Give us them.

I emailed Paul.

Paul responded.

They are currently looking at doing something about the PM situation.

No time line was given.

That's all that I could ask.

Thank you Antigoth. I was begining to think that no one would email him about it.

TummyEden said:

Thank you Antigoth. I was begining to think that no one would email him about it.

No problem!

For what it's worth, I don't have exclusive domain over emailing people.

I've never been to a forum before where PMs don't exist.

Anyway, hope we can get 'em.

Antigoth said:

Maybe, but you have an advantage over people who don't have these particular e-mail addresses.

Homme Chapeau said:

Antigoth said:

Maybe, but you have an advantage over people who don't have these particular e-mail addresses.

Paul's email address:

[email protected]

I've posted this dozens of times. I'm sure I'll post this countless more times.

Webmaster's address:

[email protected]

i'd like to get PM back too.

Not just for trades, but for others matters too. Like, you know, when thigs get "personals".

hehe