Windows Store

By Loshonulth, in Star Wars Dice App

Will theStar Wars Dice App be available on the Windows store at any point in the future?

Be very nice if it was! Still waiting for the Windows Phone 8 version thought so not holding my breath....

Yeah, is there any chance of a computer-based one? I'd like to use one for PBP games and stuff, and I don't have one of them fancy-schmancy smartphones. :P

I also would like a Windows 8 version of the app, if only for the windows phones and the surface rt OS. Of course I wouldn't mind a full windows version, but a windows phone/tablet version would be swell! I'm sick and tired of my Android devices, and I'm never returning to Apple.

Is there any chance of something like this ever happening?

Edited by Terra Branford

We'll know when we see something announced I guess. FFG doesn't seem to say much on the forums, and particularly not about what is or isn't being planned (which I guess is fair). All we can do is announce our interest and wish and hope they listen.

I'm also interested in a Windows App, both PC and Windows Phone.

Just another person wanting it for Windows phone 8. Or at least allow a 3rd party to make one.

Add me to the list of people who would buy this on Windows 8 / Windows Phone 8. I think the big issue with Windows Phone apps is that the adoption of windows phone 8 is very low in the states, despite being high (exceeding iPhone in 24 markets) elsewhere. Until the adoption rate picks up in the states then development won't be a priority.

The greenlighting of the Elder Sign's app on steam does give me a glimmer of hope that we'll see other apps on windows though....

ill add my name to wanting this app on windows phone/tablet

With Star Wars Armada and Imperial Assault on their way, each with a new set of custom dice, they're going to need to update the other apps anyway, so they should at least be working on the app.

Also, hopefully with Windows 10 on the way, with it's support for Universal Apps that run on the desktop, on tablets and on phones, Fantasy Flight might decide that it's worth it - they could make just the one app and have it run on basically any windows device. It would also likely be backwards compatible with Win (Phone) 8/8.1.

Add me to the list of people hoping for Star Wars Dice for Windows devices.

I'd just like to add my voice to the requests for a Windows phone version of the App.

Cheers

Mark

Yeah really hanging out for the windows version of this app hope they don't forget about us

I use Blue Stacks on my Win laptop to run my Android apps (mainly D&D-related stuff) and everything that I've tried has worked thus far.

Nice to know I am not the only one who wants to see this and other ffg apps/ games on the Windows phone.

Its another market to sell on.

At this point it should be as simple as a dev license and a few tweaks to the existing code. Something like 270 million users with access to the Windows store right now!

Also, at some point, that means it'd show up on Xbox, which would be *awesome*.