2009 UFS Regionals Posted

By 433, in UFS General Discussion

Scubadude said:

Scubadude said:

Are you going to path of the master Osei?

Don't kno the date?

April 18th and 19th.

Don't you mean:

April 17-19
"Path of the Master" Event
FFG Events Center
1975 Oakcrest Ave
Roseville, MN
[email protected]

i am extremely happy to live in the midle of the eastcoast.

433 said:

March 28-29
Gamers' World
4986 Queen Mary
Montreal, QC
[email protected]

please correct this mistake : it's [email protected] ... with an O in videotron. thank you :)

433 said:

May 9
South Coast Championship (SCC)
South Fort Myers High School
14020 Plantation Road
Fort Myers, FL
[email protected]

May 9
Wonderworld Comics
22347 Ecorse Road
Taylor, MI
[email protected]

May 16-17
Gnome Games
2160 Ridge Road
Green Bay, WI
[email protected]

This events win. The first two are on my birthday, and the second one ends on Shelby's birthday. Hat tippage. They get my Seal of Approval.

Also - two events for Texas is awesome. I must needs win a regional so I can go to ze dinner of awesome, plus regionals are always fun. AND we get to play against other Texas crews. Yahooi!

MegaGeese said:

433 said:

May 9
South Coast Championship (SCC)
South Fort Myers High School
14020 Plantation Road
Fort Myers, FL
[email protected]

May 9
Wonderworld Comics
22347 Ecorse Road
Taylor, MI
[email protected]

May 16-17
Gnome Games
2160 Ridge Road
Green Bay, WI
[email protected]

This events win. The first two are on my birthday, and the second one ends on Shelby's birthday. Hat tippage. They get my Seal of Approval.

Also - two events for Texas is awesome. I must needs win a regional so I can go to ze dinner of awesome, plus regionals are always fun. AND we get to play against other Texas crews. Yahooi!

And you will be at one of those event for your b day !!

MegaGeese said:

Hat tippage.

*falls down*

o.o

Hi, was just wondering if there was still any slots left for UK regionals, because after talking with the owner of Fanboy3 in Manchester after he ran the constructed tournament for 24 people he has decided that he could run a regionals if thats still possible.

The only two UK regionals so far are in the southwest, so Manchester sounds great! Email [email protected] to apply!

- Jeremy @ FFG

are these the only regionals that are going to happen or are there still some that are being worked out and just havent been posted yet

These are the announced ones, there's still more slots open in the west of the US and in the non-SW of the UK. Get your applications in!

- Jeremy @ FFG

i was thinking more along the lines of NC or SC or as even far south as atlanta because from the regionals in northern VA and Florida there isnt anything going on at all

So is it safe to assume that once the WCC place and date is announced, it will be posted here?

Please note that the regional being held at Wonderworld Comics has been changed to July 11-12. Dennis and Thad sound like they're really going all out for this one, and it should be a don't-miss event!

Cronos said:

So is it safe to assume that once the WCC place and date is announced, it will be posted here?

There is no "WCC", there are multiple regionals being held on the west coast. There was one on April 25 in Santa Clara, CA, and there's one on May 23 in Seattle. If anyone would like to hold another one, they just have to let us know.

- Jeremy @ FFG

433 said:

Cronos said:

There is no "WCC", there are multiple regionals being held on the west coast. There was one on April 25 in Santa Clara, CA, and there's one on May 23 in Seattle. If anyone would like to hold another one, they just have to let us know.

- Jeremy @ FFG

Well that does indeed suck >.< I would say we could hold one at my store, but our store is not very large, so I don't think that is a reality. But I would love to see another regional in CA.

What would be the requirements for holding a regional?

Cronos said:

What would be the requirements for holding a regional?

Regional info is located here .

Our store would only have room for like 26 players if we moved stuff out of the way ... but I would love to see another regional in southern cali. any stores down that way have plans to host one? God knows I would if our store had the space >.<

Sorry about the delay in posting...the Pet Shop Comics Regional event has been moved from May 23rd to June 13th. More information will be forth coming soon.

figured i would post up here, that the regional South Arena Showdown is in about 2 and a half weeks, hope to see lots of fresh faces there, we got a lot of people coming from all over the US and Canada, cant wait to see you all again!