Kairos Fateweaver……

By queenhelga44, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

Hello there

i have a question about KAIROS FATEWEAVER legend his text reads: # each development you control becomes a unit with 2 HP and 2 power. It still counts as a development.

Know this probably sounds stupid but, when fateweaver dies, is this text no longer applicable to developments? I mean, do my developments that were played before/when fateweaver was in play still count as units if he dies???

Cheers

When Kairos leaves play, all your developments are just developments again, they are no longer considered to be units too. Any damage tokens on them are removed because developments can't have damage on them, all cards attached that say "Attach to target unit" are removed because they can't be attached to something that isn't a unit.

In general, a card's effect is only active while the card is in play, and it can only target or reference other cards in play. Exceptions to this are obvious from the respective card text.

When unit/development is dealt 2 damage what happens? Is it discarded as unit, or looses it's unit ability and stays in play as dev?

Destroyed as both an unit and development.

Edited by Virgo