MCW M2 series?

By Friztang80, in Dust Warfare General Discussion

Do these work good on the battlefield, I mean are they worth fielding in general? Thanks for the responses.

Friztang80 said:

Do these work good on the battlefield, I mean are they worth fielding in general? Thanks for the responses.

They can. The thing to remember with Dust Warfare is that just about any unit can perform if your dice like you and your strategy is sound. Something being worth fielding is 90% in the eye of the beholder. How you run your list is the big determining factor.

I like them, but I'm an Axis player primarily so I love giant stompy robots. The Cobra/Rattler is probably the best initial investment for Allied mediums. If you buy one Cobra box and one Mickey box you have the makings of running any two medium walkers, due to the ability to swap turrets.

Depending on play style, some Allied players forgo the mediums and run the Fireball or all infantry instead.

Thanks for being so helpful. I think I like the rattler a lot. I will have to try them out and see if they work for me, I understand its all in how you play, so after I get a few games in my play style will come to light.

For long-range anti-tank work, the Pounder is still very good. And for working in close, the Cobra handles anything (especially aircraft).

Also remember getting like the rattler/cobra and the hotdog set will give you two M2 chassis's and all the accompanying turrets. Now you have a good number of mix and match on the M2 series you can feild and play with to get a good feel of how they work and what strategy you want to go with.