SSU equivilant of Rev Core set

By Hennesy130, in Dust Tactics General Discussion

What would be a fair and ballanced list to mach my Rev Core set armies so i can add the 3rd faction to my box of fun! 127 points is the target.

It's kind of hard to create a matching SSU force since they don't have any Type 3 infantry or vehicles.

How about something like this, though?:

(1) Nadya (30 pts)

(2) Red Yana (20 pts)

(3) Fakyeli (28 pts)

(4) Red Thunder (22 pts)

(5) Drakoni (28 pts)

TOTAL==> 128 pts

That sounds like a great start thanks! Any other suggestions or is everyone else in agreement or have a different list?

The list I thought of looks quite similar. It would just exchange Nadja for Natasha to gain some range. Another option could be Grand'ma, Koshka (both from Operation Zverograd), Fakyeli, Drakoni, Battle Squad (Sorry, can't remember the Russian name).

I dont know much about the SSU or how the squads are but I put this together and was wondering your great peoples feedback, I like Yana and the Fakyeli and then I just kinda did the math to see what squads fit to excatly 127 seeing as how thats what it seems like FF did with the Rev Core Set.

Yana - Fakyeli - Red Thunder - Red Storm - Grand Ma - 127 pts

Please let me know what you all think thanks in advance especialy for the responses!

If your going to do Grand'Ma then you should take Koshka instead of Yanna. Koshka and Granny are a great way to get into the rules of pilot skills before you start playing around with Nikolai and the Lavernity or Sgt. Victory on a Punisher.