A GM's Blog (Updated 27 April, 2013)

By Alekzanter, in Black Crusade Game Masters

Hello,

Many of you know me as Alkzanter. My real name is Troy, and I'm a long-time fanatic of everything 40K.
In an effort to curtail my penchant for walls of text on the forums, I have started a blog wherein I will post House Rules, plot seeds or detailed "side-treks", and other musings that keep me awake into the wee hours of the night.

It may happen that a majority of my House Rules posts seem specifically pointed in the direction of Black Crusade and Only War; I appreciate the efforts of the games developers and the steps they have taken to address "widgy" aspects of the game mechanics, but I (personally) feel there's more to be done, and many (if not all) of my House Rules reflect my sentiments. However, they do go some way (at least so I think) toward bringing all the 40 RP lines into a cohesive and common rules set, meaning I have taken not inconsiderable time in detailing and playtesting my tweaks.

I intend to get stuck in fairly quickly with posting my House Rules, but for now I have posted an introduction that includes a little background about myself and my appreciation of Warhammer 40K. I will also (try to) post the dates of the lastest blog updates in the title of this post, so that you (the forumers) will not have to scroll through the comments.

http://chroniclesofthe41stmillennium.blogspot.com/

Please feel free to comment on the blog posts with constructive criticisms. I'll also be happy to help you with your games in any way I can (time permitting, of course).

Happy gaming, everyone!

Evidently, my interwebz no-wotz iz failz.

So, here I boost the update.