Pieces parts

By Cynr, in Relic

Any way of getting 8 more plastic stands? Having only 4 and popping them on and off all the time is a bad design idea and is going to wear out the plastic pieces too soon.

For that matter, more cards?

-Cynr

I came on to ask the very same thing. It would be nice to be able to order extra pieces like you're asking plus some extra dials+character boards to have additional players without waiting for an expansion to be released.

Actually, I'm all for a bit of wear on the pegs, especially their nubs, man are they a tight push/pull to get into place. As for more dials, even four I'm still having one leftover (we play 3 player).

Also log into to ask what folks were using OR if FFG would sell them as "parts". :)

So, I third that request!

Buy cheap plastic or wood Chess Pieces (Pawns).. Cut and glue to your busts !

I agree mate. Also I would be really good if they provided different new colour pieces and dials in addition to the current gold, green, purple and grey.

Well, I happen to have a full (336) set of cards. See, 10 of my corruption cards were misprinted/-cut on the backside, colors were misaligned on the edges. Contacted FFG and they sent replacements, but instead of getting the 10 cards I was only after, got a full set of cards asustado .

Wanted to know the same thing…more bases for my mini's. (dont like the on and off pulling-pushing of mini's on stands…)

I've also bought sky traders, there are more different stands then relic.

Gonna look for them, if anyone should find them, let us know !!!

greetzzz

ps : gonna try my first game now !

I decided to modify my pegs and pawns with magnets.

I'm also painting my figures so the magnets just made sense to avoid future degradation of the pieces. They actually hold very well.

I decided to modify my pegs and pawns with magnets.

I'm also painting my figures so the magnets just made sense to avoid future degradation of the pieces. They actually hold very well.